Farewell <3

thank you for taking good care of me while i was an app

you will be missed.. :( all the best for whats ahead of you

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, I'm getting all teary-eyed :') I love this game, it was an awesome over a year <3 I'll miss ya guys. Tag me in Discord if you wanna chat, or pm me. I'm in the official Discord (and some random others xD) under the name of Dizzi (on hiatus). It's been great :) Love yall~

[glow=grey]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums so it can be of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.<i></i>[/glow]

Hello, lovely people of PRO! As some of you might have noticed, I am no longer in staff. It is true! I have retired from PRO staff. PRO has been nothing short of amazing for me, and I am so happy to have been a part of such an amazing project =) I am leaving due to some health problems, and also so I can focus on writing my book and so I can start on my next degree in the fall.

I have enjoyed my time here. It's been an amazing, what, year and a half just about now? xD And I've enjoyed all of it. I've had temporary leaves before, and I came back after them, but this time, I will not be returning as staff to PRO. PRO, like I said, has been awesome, and a truly amazing chapter in my life. I made amazing friends and some have become a second family to me.

PRO staff is filled with fun and awesome people who do their very best to staff this game! :)

Thank you players, who have become my friends as well. I've had a blast interacting with you and staffing the game. It's been very entertaining xD

I'm very sorry to leave, though :( I'll miss it. I'll pop on my player account (Dizzi, if you don't know xD) from time to time to check in.

Thanks again for having me on such an awesome game.

It's been awesome <3

~*~Keres / Dizzi ~*~

Keres!!! :Frown: . Was a pleasure working with you , good luck in all you do in life.

Thank you everyone!!! >.< so much emotions right now.

Arkos, keep up your hard work! You're doing great.

Food, yummmmm <3

I'll be around! Just message me via discord if any of y'all ever wanna talk :3

Thanks everyone for the sweet wishes <3

[glow=grey]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums so it can be of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.<i></i>[/glow]

Keres :Frown:

6iEzptx.png

Do not contact a staff member for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be will be burned by a Ninetales, thanks.