Salamence disappear

Kaechi

Hi, I was playing before the server crash and when i came back i lost my salamence.

He was not in my team anymore (disconnect with a full team, reconnect with only 5 poke...).

I was in western peak.

Hello Kaechi,

are you sure you logged into the right account and the right server?

Did you check your entire box (not just the search function)?

Did you give your account details to anyone?

Did you release it?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I'm on the right account (whole team here except salamence).

I search in my box but he was not there. He wasnt even suppose to be there since he was in my party.

I'm the only one with the account, beside the server was down.

I didnt release it, i wasnt even in a pokecenter.

Thanks for the quick reply

I guess you have to wait for an admin to check this out then, wait for a staff member to reply now. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi, I was playing before the server crash and when i came back i lost my salamence.

He was not in my team anymore (disconnect with a full team, reconnect with only 5 poke...).

I was in western peak.

I narrowed down missing Salamence and recovered it. Check last slot in your box.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.