Non-ranked PVP

Frux

Well as the title says, pretty sure y'all gets it.

Aside from Ranked queue button please include a Non-Ranked queue button in the PVP window.

The purpose of this is to exercise or test one's team. Yes, I am aware of that "/battle <name>" command. But isn't too tedious? specially when none of your friends could battle you atm or you're just a lone wolf. I'm sorry if I can't think of any cons, since imo most of the games with rank pvp has non-rank pvp included.

In non-ranked:

-No coins earned.

-No points earned.

Should we include, No timer and No rules?

I would like to also bump this thread:Save battle replay

It was locked, without even denied nor approved, didn't saw it listed in the denied section in here:READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUGGESTION!

I'm still keeping my hopes up for it. lol

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

+1, would be fun to non-ladder PVP with 6x Slaking

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Non-Ranked PvP currently also holds no rules, would require Shane to code that queue in, but i certainly like the idea.

"Non-Ranked No Rules" (only startable if outside of the Pokecenter is a must be though, since we need to see if people are actually pvping with rules or not, but that's just a concern of staff :P)

faggots_sig.png

A non ranked pvp button sounds like a really great idea which we'll definitely discuss and maybe add in the future. Regarding your other suggestion, it is possible it got auto locked as a lot of time passed since the last post there. That said im going to unlock it now.

Thank you for taking the time to make suggestions and have a nice day :)

IPHwLrn.png

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

<i></i>

Nice idea, i just have one cons about it:

- I don't PVP so i don't know exactly how many time players wait for a PVP Match. Maybe, this new Non-Ranked mode can reduce the number of PVP Ranked player, so increase a lot the time to find an opponent. Consequently, the matchmaking will be affected and low players will fight more often high rank and vice versa.

But the opposite effect may occur, players who don't PVP will start after testing the Non-Ranked.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

- I don't PVP so i don't know exactly how many time players wait for a PVP Match. Maybe, this new Non-Ranked mode can reduce the number of PVP Ranked player, so increase a lot the time to find an opponent. Consequently, the matchmaking will be affected and low players will fight more often high rank and vice versa.

But the opposite effect may occur, players who don't PVP will start after testing the Non-Ranked.

yeah, this. I don't PVP a lot, a lot of the time its because I don't like sitting multiple minutes to find a match. That's not PRO's fault, it's just that when Blue server has around 500 people when i'm on, it feels like no more than 10 or 12 are doing PVP.

yup maybe. But in my opinion people will only participate on Rank due to points they'll accumulate. How about those people who doesn't care about points and just want to enjoy the

PVP system. Actually Non-Ranked were meant for those people who uses the "/battle" command. If Ranked players participate on Non-ranked its their loss anyway they wont receive any points.

Non-Ranked PvP currently also holds no rules, would require Shane to code that queue in, but i certainly like the idea.

"Non-Ranked No Rules" (only startable if outside of the Pokecenter is a must be though, since we need to see if people are actually pvping with rules or not, but that's just a concern of staff :P)

Well uhm how about a simple tag indication: icon- perhaps?, which will be put in the battle screen whether a battle is performed in Ranked or not. Is it possible?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I like this idea. We have a few things planned for PvP already. I'll bring this up with the rest of staff and see what they think about it.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.