Shiny Umbreon

Start offers, Also looking for umbreon careful epic.

umbreon.png

SOLD

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll start it off at 2m, how long will you have it up for sale?

A few days. I was getting obscene offers. But so far you're in the lead ;)

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

Shiny Umbreon would be great to add to collection: Would love a instant price, if no instant ill go 3.2m for now

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg