Safari EV Area costs 10k

wVsQJ6J.png

I'm not sure if this was an intentional bump in price, but Safari EV Area costed 5k per entry before, now it costs 10k (went in twice & same result). I could record & share a video if necessary.

If it's unintentional, please fix. If it's intentional, please change the dialogue to something like "will also cost an additional $5,000 per entry".

Thanks.

I'm fairly sure that it's always been 10k for entry and always had the same dialogue. Here's an extract from a guide I made about a year ago.

EV Safari

The EV Safari is similar to the Safari Zone except it's designed specifically to help players train EV's. The EV Safari Zones cost an extra 5,000$ for 20 minutes

But yes, the wording on the NPC is confusing and could be reworded to avoid confusion in the future :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I can confirm that it's 10k and iirc was always like that. :P I usually farm my EV's there but I agree with Nathan, the wording is a bit off.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I'm fairly sure that it's always been 10k for entry and always had the same dialogue. Here's an extract from a guide I made about a year ago.

EV Safari

The EV Safari is similar to the Safari Zone except it's designed specifically to help players train EV's. The EV Safari Zones cost an extra 5,000$ for 20 minutes

But yes, the wording on the NPC is confusing and could be reworded to avoid confusion in the future :p

I can confirm that it's 10k and iirc was always like that. :P I usually farm my EV's there but I agree with Nathan, the wording is a bit off.

Oh what :confused: My whole life has been a lie. All this time I was thinking I paid 5k per entry :Shocked:

Apologies for that. But yeah, the wording is a bit off, please fix.

Thanks.