Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

Guest Aiena

Hey,

I would love the Switch. I kind of just about afford to pay my rent because im at University. Living the student life isnt quite sweet for some haha. Even if I was considered I would be amazed, thank you.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IGN: RayzorG

Spain

Would be really cool to have a Switch, BotW looks amazing and for sure there'll be new Pokemon games there in the future, also probably Monster Hunter which is another of my favorite franchises!

I want to have this Switch because I love the Zelda franchise, and, I really want to play Breath of the Wild. Also, I'm from Brazil, so Switches are rare and really expensive here. :/

Thank you for doing this giveaway, keep up the good work on the game. :Smile:

Username: Kamikazzi

-Kamikazzi

Steam

IGN: Iarumass

I was always a fan of Nintendo games, had a DS a long time ago, and the only games i really liked playing like 100 times in a row were pokemon games. I'd love to have a Switch, but its too expensive here in Brazil, so I can't buy it right now :(. Good luck to everyone!

IGN: Orrik

Hi, I'm writing this becouse I never had any handheld where the good stuff from pokemon strikes. I'm sure that switch will give us some great pokemon games and posibility to play on this platform would be really fantastic :) Unfortunately I cant afford many "funny" stuff right now so I'll just give this giveaway a try :)

Good luck to everyone :)

Username: Manusan

I want switch cus in last giveaway I didnt win.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek