Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ign: yuno / justyuno

canadian nerd here :*)

well, it would be great to actually have a console to play on haha, i'm always broke and when i do have money, i have to get stuff that matters, but it would be nice to have a game console, especially the switch.

i really don't play games that much, but the nintendo switch is a must!

i'll be checkin the stream and will be shouting out pro for new people to come and join this awesome community and game.

you're all amazing, the giveaways are really awesome.

good luck to all those who have entered.

=)

original.gif

Username: Tavo61

First of all, thank you for opening a new gift.

I'm new in PRO, it is possible that more players have more possibilities than I do. However I would like to explain my reasons for wanting a Nintendo Switch.

-This year I pass my exam for the best university in Mexico: UNAM. For that reason, I'll save money to go to study and I will not be able to buy an NS for the time being.

- I'm going to study Computer Engineering, it's not necessary to explain the love of video games XD.

-Before I leave my house for college, I would like to play with my sister. The naughty girl also really likes the saga of Zelda.

-I would like to be able to help you in the development of PRO, I do not know much but I can certainly help with something, win or not win. If this is not the case, I suppose I would become a partner.

Thanks and good luck to everyone, because everyone deserves a Nintendo Switch. :Cool: :Cool: :Grin:

Hello !

I'm a player of PRO since 2015, and I started the game again like 1 week ago now in Yellow Server :)

I will share this post in my discord channel and FB (Actually I have a YouTube channel when I stream PRO every night XD so...)

I wanted to buy Membership, so I think i'll dot it ;) I always love support project or game that I love ! Thanks for this giveaway !! And keep doing your work, your game is great !

I'm living in France by the way :)

Why this Switch should be in my lovely hand?

Because I bought the Zelda BOTW Master Edition (With the game, OST and Master Sword figure) but I can't handle the price of the Switch..So I have the game, the box and stuff but not the console :'(

My name IG is : Akei :thanks: :Heart:

Ansht2000: I love nintendo and I have been playing their games since I can remember and they have always been a way for me to escape the problems I had my life at the time. I'm in school right now, so there is no way I would be able to afford a Nintendo Switch, and it captured my attention ever since I found out about it. I hope you consider me for the giveaway. :thanks:

Username: Infamou

City: Toronto, ON

I would really like to win the Nintedo Switch because I live with my 5 year old nephew. He likes playing games on his tablet and Nintendo DS, but I really want to show him the Nintendo Switch especially because I think he would really like to see the Super Mario Odyssey game when it comes out.

Also, I want to play Breathe of the wild. :Crazy: