Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

Me and my Girlfriend have been across country for almost a year and a half now and this summer she will be coming to stay with me for as long as she can and we would love to be able to have a switch to play on while she is here.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-Meghz - Blue server

- I would love the switch because it would give me the opportunity to play smash that I been eager to play as a child, also zelda looks pretty epic. GAME OF THE YEAR what what... anyway... I'd be happy for anyone that wins it, I hope they enjoy it as much as I would/could ? :)

I have followed you on twitch, it's a shame that they do not have a category for PRO, otherwise I would've found Shane a long time ago >=D. I will send a request to get it added.

- I always spread the word within small streamers and other members I met on twitch, I got at least 10 people to play on blue because blue is the best :D :D :D /// <3 PRO always.

I would be so grateful!

<t>Hi my name is Xuiey! I just recently started on PRO due to having a lack of money and gaming consoles but I manage to have a laptop to get down on some Pokemon! I was searching for a good Pokemon rpg online and stumbled across this, a downloadable, full screen, multiplayer one and I fell in love! I believe this switch should be mine because it will give my girlfriend and I finally the chance to game together!</t>

Yo, this is hype! You guys have done some great work with this project; I remember first hearing about it a year ago, this has come really far since then! So far just in the Jhoto region there's all manner of cool nuances, and I find more every day ;)

Why would I like a switch? to play the new *Just Dance* obviously ;P In all seriousness, it's a really unique console, and there's no telling what my buddies and I could do with it, or what will come to it!

Give it to someone who really deserves it, I just wanted to say hey ;)

Username: Scorpia

I personally would love the Switch as over the past year all my consoles had died (6+ years old, understandably so) and I haven't been able to afford any others as my income is going to support myself during University and I can not justify why I should spend such money. Good luck to all!

bisRmv8.png

My username is Antoniofer and my country is Italy. I lost the precedent giveway :( but i liked how the community support these initiatives. I Hope again in the stars that console could be mine.. Maybe Jirachi could help me ..