Why did I learn about this now?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO, I learned about it late too its okay xD. I hope you have fun playing the game! :)

Thank you so much Alolamao, I just got my 4th badge because im quite busy with school and all, where are you in the game now? :Grin:

Hey there :D

As everyone else has said~ welcome to PRO!

Totally feel you on how addicting it is~

Just a suggestion for money gain~ people are always looking for rare candies! There are lots of hidden items in the game :) (And you can find various game guides hinting to where they are) Not to mention if you visit all the digspots, you can find lots of items to sell that way too! Just hang in there, and soon you won't be hurting so much for money ;P

Good luck and see you around!

Hey Embrifox, people are so nice here. I'm happy about it, and how much do you think rarecandies would sell for? I accidentally used one of mine on a metapod it was painful I still havent gotten use to the controls and I just got dig on my nidorina and still looking to develop on my team. I just hope there were option so people can co-op like tag team battles and such cause I got a bunch of friends to play but we really cant play together. :Frown:

-Snip-

-Snip, snip-

I beat it, I'm just training some pokèmon until Sinnoh comes out. :)

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

some info for u

U can get a free arcanine mount in game from a quest

also dont evo your pokemon till in the 90s because its the fastest way to lv based on the setup of the exp rate

Dont wait till 98 to start evoing there has been some people that did this and once in a wile it bugs and does not evo after lving iv seen this done for a few people that got stuck with lv100 first forms.ID say start evoing at 95 96 no later thin that.

also the best thing to do for cash is hunt and sell pokemon .u can also sell nuggets and some other items to a npc for cash.If theres things in the cash shop u want u will be able to find some one willing to sell or trade u what u want most of the time .It how i got my team aqua hat XD

also once u play awile u will find that lving is really easy once u have more maps open to lv the type of poke u are useing vs whats weak to it in high end zones

thank u so much for the tips :Grin: but wont they need to evolve to get certain moves because they change types after a while like charmander evolves to charizard who is a fire flying type ??? I looked it up and it sounds really good although one time I was trying to catch a tangela and I used about 10 pokeballs and 5 ultra balls on that thing cause i didnt have great balls and it was already paralyzed and had very low hp on the red side and its just so tiny already. I was so annoyed. Does that really happen in this game? oh can u do the quest right after u get surf ?

Welcome to PRO jnasalenga and glad you are enjoying your stay. Feel free to give an "hello" when you see a staff in the chats :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.