Legendary Dogs Guide [NEW: Guardians Updated in Boss Nikola!] (Update: 20/05/17)

Somes

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/9/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<t>[mention]Slenderxx[/mention] <br/>

Water Ball = Suicune<br/>

Zap Bell = Raikou<br/>

Lava Bell = Entei<br/>

<br/>

you can change it only once!</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/9/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<r><QUOTE author="Phizika" post_id="383958" time="1494356338" user_id="1463716"><s>

</s><br/>

@I beat my Guardian, but i can't find the beast. Why so?<br/>

It isn't 100% Guranteed that you will encounter a Legendary Beast in the first battle with Guardians. You have a small chance of 12.5% per battle that they will appear. If you want a 100% GUARANTEED drop, then you will have to beat them 4 times without losing. [/quote2]<br/>

<br/>

so lets say I want entei, I battle him and don't encounter the beast, and I battle another guardian, do I lose my chance to get entei?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Nah you dont loose chance. But you want entei so you hav to battle the guard after 11 days again x) each time u battle with guard you get 12.5% chance of seeing a wild Entei in your map.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Slenderxx" post_id="384043" time="1494380234" user_id="791344"><s>

</s><br/>

m i need water bell or isnt it importend.. because i just change it with lave bell.. :/<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

only 1 chance bruh.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="JEED" post_id="384107" time="1494390714" user_id="151283"><s>

</s><br/>

damp rock for the guardian of raikou (and no money, some kid came early and take it)<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Ty for info man :)</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/10/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<t>so.. i have completed the celebi quest but the scientist didnt give me a bell and he doesnt give it to me even now. the other guy says that since i dont have a bell i cant switch it to get a new one. HELP!</t>

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/10/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<r><QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384120" time="1494396089" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

so.. i have completed the celebi quest but the scientist didnt give me a bell and he doesnt give it to me even now. the other guy says that since i dont have a bell i cant switch it to get a new one. HELP!<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Do you have GS ball? check in Key Item pocket</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384121" time="1494396576" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384120" time="1494396089" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

so.. i have completed the celebi quest but the scientist didnt give me a bell and he doesnt give it to me even now. the other guy says that since i dont have a bell i cant switch it to get a new one. HELP!<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Do you have GS ball? check in Key Item pocket<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

yep, i have the gs ball. is there a way to get a bell now? when i did the celebi quest the guide said that the scientist may not give the bell but its not important. well, he didnt give a bell but turns out it is important</r>