Legendary Dogs Guide [NEW: Guardians Updated in Boss Nikola!] (Update: 20/05/17)

Somes

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/10/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<r><QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384122" time="1494397385" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384121" time="1494396576" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384120" time="1494396089" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

so.. i have completed the celebi quest but the scientist didnt give me a bell and he doesnt give it to me even now. the other guy says that since i dont have a bell i cant switch it to get a new one. HELP!<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Do you have GS ball? check in Key Item pocket<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

yep, i have the gs ball. is there a way to get a bell now? when i did the celebi quest the guide said that the scientist may not give the bell but its not important. well, he didnt give a bell but turns out it is important<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

If now u have gs ball then go talk to Scientist Ray in Bell TOwer</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/10/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<r><QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384124" time="1494398727" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384122" time="1494397385" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384121" time="1494396576" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Do you have GS ball? check in Key Item pocket<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

yep, i have the gs ball. is there a way to get a bell now? when i did the celebi quest the guide said that the scientist may not give the bell but its not important. well, he didnt give a bell but turns out it is important<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

If now u have gs ball then go talk to Scientist Ray in Bell TOwer<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

ok i got it. feeling like a dumbass but the truth is he didnt give it to me when i talked to him right before my first post. anyway, thanks!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384127" time="1494399270" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384124" time="1494398727" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="barcaki" post_id="384122" time="1494397385" user_id="939044"><s>

</s><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

If now u have gs ball then go talk to Scientist Ray in Bell TOwer<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

ok i got it. feeling like a dumbass but the truth is he didnt give it to me when i talked to him right before my first post. anyway, thanks!<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

haha glad it worked =) enjoy your Doggie :) hopefully u'll post it here XD</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/9/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<r><QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384051" time="1494381047" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Phizika" post_id="383958" time="1494356338" user_id="1463716"><s>

</s><br/>

@I beat my Guardian, but i can't find the beast. Why so?<br/>

It isn't 100% Guranteed that you will encounter a Legendary Beast in the first battle with Guardians. You have a small chance of 12.5% per battle that they will appear. If you want a 100% GUARANTEED drop, then you will have to beat them 4 times without losing. [/quote2]<br/>

<br/>

so lets say I want entei, I battle him and don't encounter the beast, and I battle another guardian, do I lose my chance to get entei?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Nah you dont loose chance. But you want entei so you hav to battle the guard after 11 days again x) each time u battle with guard you get 12.5% chance of seeing a wild Entei in your map.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

so if I beat him, didn't see wild entei, I can go battle another guardian and come back to try find entei after 11 days?</r>

Re: Legendary Dogs Guide [Added Full Requirements] (Update: 5/9/17) [New Rewards: Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle]

<r><QUOTE author="Phizika" post_id="384281" time="1494441034" user_id="1463716"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Somes" post_id="384051" time="1494381047" user_id="633"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Phizika" post_id="383958" time="1494356338" user_id="1463716"><s>

</s><br/>

@I beat my Guardian, but i can't find the beast. Why so?<br/>

It isn't 100% Guranteed that you will encounter a Legendary Beast in the first battle with Guardians. You have a small chance of 12.5% per battle that they will appear. If you want a 100% GUARANTEED drop, then you will have to beat them 4 times without losing. [/quote2]<br/>

<br/>

so lets say I want entei, I battle him and don't encounter the beast, and I battle another guardian, do I lose my chance to get entei?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Nah you dont loose chance. But you want entei so you hav to battle the guard after 11 days again x) each time u battle with guard you get 12.5% chance of seeing a wild Entei in your map.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

so if I beat him, didn't see wild entei, I can go battle another guardian and come back to try find entei after 11 days?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Yes. Each battle gives with gaurdian 12.5% of Dog appearing. If you don't get it after 11 days then try again.<br/>

<br/>

After u win boss 4 times it will surely make the dog spawn.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<t>Why haven't I been paid? :/<br/>

The guardian says he's broke and a kid took all my money :(</t>

Alain301forumsize.png

<r><QUOTE author="Alain30" post_id="384553" time="1494497669" user_id="357168"><s>

</s><br/>

Why haven't I been paid? :/<br/>

The guardian says he's broke and a kid took all my money :(<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Now. that's something new o.o can you elaborate a bit?</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="BurdyBurns" post_id="384917" time="1494552849" user_id="482420"><s>

</s><br/>

Thanks Somes <3<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Ty burdeeh :'3</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>