New to PRO...any tips?

Welcome to PRO,

on forum there is lot of guide, for beginners and for advanced also.

Hope, you will find the right one for you.

Don´t be shine to ask in help chat, there is lot of players can help you.

I didn´t see you ingame nick and server you´re playing, so? :))

Dance every day for born every day.

3ZvphaG.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO Cocoputer and as other people already gave you perfect answers (Thor xD) I won't bother you with more of the same tricks. Have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Welcome to pro, man!:)

You've just entered to whole new level of grinding (both pokemon, and your own teeth) buying ms is my number one tip. buying ms ensures your faster money gain, and like someone already said 50% more xp, so faster levelling too. and it also gives you some exclusive places and ms only pokemons at certain places. And lets not forget the fact that more money u donate to pro staff, more motivated they'll be doing stuff for us, like updates etc.

There's always help chat, with alot of helpful peeps and also those peeps who avoided banhammer and just troll chats, like in pretty much every game, dont get confused with em.

respect rules and have fun, i guess thats pretty much the most important thing here:P

im at red server, same nickname as in forums, if u ever need someone to chat with, im here to help!

good luck

//edit// "Welcome to pro, man!:)" assuming genders in 2017, sorry xd

EcfQ1Vs.png

The best tip I can give to you is try to headbutt trees and digs mainly wherever you can, also you may find some hidden items on ground in some places, items reset in Kanto and Hoenn...

Headbutts gives a lot of berries you can use so you don't waste too much money on recovery items and ev reducing berries, also if you're lucky you can net some good pokes that you could sell or use yourself, there are some gides that show what pokes appear on the different locations.

Digs are the best source of income after catching amazing pokes, since they give items you can sell to npcs like pearls and nuggets, also look for guides as there are some good pokes in some spots.

Also Gyarados/Gengar are good pokes to have for clearing the regions first time. Also catch a Dark poke that has access to Sucker Punch as you'll eventually fight a pretty fast Deoxys endgame.

After you decide to clear the dex, try to catch and evolve yourself the pokes as some places plus the regions Mythical pokemons need catch+evolution data to be reachable.

Last but not least, when you'll decide to focus on side stuff don't miss the awesome guides we have here like the ingame boss location, excavation sites guide (try to focus this once you have access as the rewards are guaranteed amazing later), tm and tutor locations, etc.