PLEASE help this noobie

Mexicannoob

Hi all, Im new here i just made an account

I got an important question, is there ANY possiblity to play this game on Iphone?

I used to play Pokemon Planet on my Iphone using Puffin app

Is there any chance i can somehow download this on my iphone and play it on Puffin or any similar app or just regular safari app?

I work alot, and hardly im at home with time to play on a Computer, with Pokemon Planet i played alot on my phone but I quit that game now, and i seek to play this one

Does any of you have some information about this?

I got an important question, is there ANY possiblity to play this game on Iphone?

Is there any chance i can somehow download this on my iphone and play it on Puffin or any similar app or just regular safari app?

I work alot, and hardly im at home with time to play on a Computer, with Pokemon Planet i played alot on my phone but I quit that game now, and i seek to play this one

There is unfortunately no way to play the game on iphone or ios devices in general.

8szgYvh.png

There is unfortunately no way to play the game on iphone or ios devices in general.

I see.... :(

-snip-

Hey there STRATEGIST!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Unfortunately as said on the please read before you make a suggestion post;

[quote

]Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.

I am sorry to have to inform you of this, but there will not be a PRO client for iOS. However, we do have clients for Windows x32 bit operating system, Windows x64 operating system, Linux, Macs and Android operating systems. You can find the link to these clients on the Downloads page. Since your questions is answered, I willl now lock the post. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.