Bugs

Kennyzz

Hey all

First of all I'm sorry if it's not the right place to post glitches posts, but I have encountered two glitches in the game

[glow=blue]First one[/glow]: When I leveled up my eevee it learned a new move and evolved to umbreon at the same time so I got asked twice to add the same move well and I fought again with it and it asked for the 3rd time.

[glow=blue]Second one[/glow]: If you are leaving a cave (per example) and you get into a pokemon fight near the door (entrance) you can't go in until you fight for another time otherwise you'll be stuck there.

It's my first post on forums though and I'm still a newbie excuse me if I'm wrong.. Thanks

[mention]KennyZz[/mention]

1. I assume you didn't want to learn the move and pressed no, that's what happens. :P I am not sure if this is a bug or not but this happens all the time

2. This never happened to me in 2900 hours, do you have some sort of evidence regarding this?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@KennyZz

1. I assume you didn't want to learn the move and pressed no, that's what happens. :P I am not sure if this is a bug or not but this happens all the time

2. This never happened to me in 2900 hours, do you have some sort of evidence regarding this?

1. I'm just a newbie so I didn't really try

2. It's happening in Android but unfortunately I didn't take a video