pc folders, global market, pokedex details.

Dutchie

firstly, i think being able to organize the pokemon in your pc would be great.would be nice to have the ability to create a folder, name it, and use it to store certain pokemon. i would totally have folders for hunting team, utility uses, syncs, main party, ev training, for sale ect..

secondly, it would be amazing if we had a global market we could use to sell pokemon and items in. i understand there is the trade tab in chat, how ever, that is very primitive in my opinion. i think it would be nice to have either a global market system that can be used at the pc or even have a building specially made for buying and selling pokemon and items. this way, we would not have to spam chat with offers or spend hours just reading trade chat until you find the thing your looking for, instead, we could simply do a search for whatever you want. another thing to keep in mind is that it all depends on who is online/ paying attention to trade chat that decides if your offer will be taken up or not. this makes players feel the need to sit and do nothing but spam chat for hours while they could be off doing something else more productive in the game, like hunting or farming. think how great it would be to simply list a pokemon for sale one time, come back after while and check if it sold. life would be much better.

heck, the system may even be able to connect to all the servers, so that a player would not be limited to trading with only the server they are on.not sure if that possible or not, but it sounds like it should be.

lastly, i know i would find it so convenient if our pokedex can give us more details about a pokemons evolution, strengths and weaknesses. this would make it so that we wouldnt need to use tab out the game and search the internet for pokemon details, we could have everything we need in one spot. maybe having a list of natures perks and cons would be usefull to because i always find myself having to search the internet to find the right type of nature i should have for a pokemon.

last thing, it may not be that important, but i think it would be nice to have the pokedex tell us the encounter rate of a pokemon.

not sure if this game works like this, but i know that some other pokemon games have encounter rates of a pokemon change based on the location and time, for instance, scyther may have a 5% encounter rate in one location, but have a 10% encounter rate at night in a different location. so if pokemon encounter rates are not the same every where, then we should have a indicator of the encounter rate so that we can see which spot is best to hunt. right now, im stumped at trying to figure the best spot for scyther, i can either do safari area 1, exslusive area, or hoenn safari 5. not even sure if the encounter rate is the same for all.

oh, and i think it be cool to be able to release a pokemon straight from your party, i like to see the pokemon's iv's i catch without going all the way to a pc to see them.

using the forum for trading is completely different then using a in game system for trade. lets say this website had its own pokedex, does that mean we shouldnt have one in game simply because there is one on the website? of course not, this applies to other functions such as a global market as well.

" it would be amazing if we had a global market we could use to sell pokemon and items in"

Would be amazing, its simply the best way for everyone. You can be sure to get a fair price for both sides.

- easy to understand for beginners (no scam+ no "price check pls" anymore)

- you can sell them even when you are not online (In forum aswell but its different)

- no annoing "5k+my timid onix" anymore

to call a few points. I just hope its easy to code etc.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L