HI :V

Jannythegreat

||----------------------------------------Pc-Pokemon Storage----------------------------------------||

*Hi, can i suggest, that pokemon storage should have some like this, so while hunting and catching pokemons or etc,

we can manage and sort our pokes easily and released some unwanted pokes, move them in to one place give it a label, cuz its very hard to find, put, or get some pokemons i know there's "search" and some "sort" options but i think this is better :Grin: . And sometimes u miss some pokes that you dont know you have it.

MY8uFZR.png

||----------------------------------------FLY----------------------------------------||

*And after buying that 100k weekly pass can we use "fly" to the cities everywhere every region, so we wouldnt go to subway/teleport one by one

OVIEyfd.png?1

||----------------------------------------Secret Base----------------------------------------||

*And also "secret base" just like the picture shown, we can design it manage it and place some things like that etc i know some maybe agrees but some dont ( majority dont :V ) but we should try it :), i know some say it would waste our money or maybe too expensive well, the stuffs you'll buy should be poke$$ ( cheap enough ) that can bought in mart like ( celadon / lilicove / goldenrod ) or some rare stuffs or need a quest something like that, and i know its kinda useless and nothing, well its like collecting shiny pokes but here its about collecting stuffs and put it in ur base and make it great ( i know no one agrees with me but im just suggesting ^-^ )

IjX6MKc.png

||----------------------------------------Spectate----------------------------------------||

*And/or maybe add "Spectate" Too :), you know watch some pvp battle match with ur guild mate/friend/players or maybe naaah only guild mates/friend or really naah cant watch a pvp battle fight ....

:Angel: I hope this should help for some players :Angel:

uAsco1V.png

Some good suggestions you got there :y:

The pc storage I find could be upgraded but would probably require a lot of work from staff and since they are busy with different updates atm, wouldn't be necessary.

Also about the fly usage out of battle, I don't find it necessary either since it would make some other travel quests like the teleporter quest in hoenn become useless and not needed since you can fly. And travel speed with mounts and the current implementations is still pretty fast.

The secret base would probably require a lot of work also but would be awesome for guilds so definitely approve :y: .

And spectate mode would also be awesome for players that want to understand whats used in pvp and don't have much experience. :y:

Original layout, must have taken quite a bit of time :)

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

26ebfef1c6c141318ee64f5b7eb9e33f.png

Is that preview enough for u? :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Did i just read it as "stool" ? O.o .

Anyway, they were already aware of Spectate but man it was long time ago, could the messey source code of PRO implement that?

Lol, the Fly just lol. < aside from this I support the rest. :y:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

[mention]WITTMAN[/mention], nope. The secret base will be available for everyone when Thor is done with it :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I support the pc and the spectate mode idea, the first is needed because it's convenient and everyone that played the original games is used to it; and the spectate option (the most important to me) is really mandatory since PRO is a MMO and currently interaction between players are quite limited to the minimum...

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]