Hey Homies

Hi everyone I play on the Blue Server and recently started playing Pokemon Revolution 2 days ago from this post.

If anyone is looking for more friends feel free to add me I am always happy for more friends for trading or battling (once I have a decent team ofc ).

I've always been a casual pokemon player, meaning that once I beat the game with the pokemons I liked I wouldn't really pvp online, mostly just my brother :boot: or friends in real life. Although this time around I'm really going to get into the battle scene and EV train with optimal Natures and abilities :devil: , as well as having fun teams for just casual battling. :Angel:

Lets have fun together

If you think theres anything I should know eg: Tips and tricks, be free to let me know!

Server: Blue

IGN: r2LDark

NA, EST player.

P.S

If anyone plays League of Legends, hmu I peaked Masters last season on NA

IGN: iXp

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone I play on the Blue Server and recently started playing Pokemon Revolution 2 days ago from this post.

If anyone is looking for more friends feel free to add me I am always happy for more friends for trading or battling (once I have a decent team ofc).

I've always been a casual pokemon player, meaning that once I beat the game with the pokemons I liked I wouldn't really pvp online, mostly just my brother or friends in real life. Although this time around I'm really going to get into the battle scene and EV train with optimal Natures and abilities, as well as having fun teams for just casual battling.

Lets have fun together (:

If you think theres anything I should know eg: Tips and tricks, be free to let me know!

Server: Blue

IGN: r2LDark

NA, EST player.

P.S

If anyone plays League of Legends, hmu I peaked Masters last season on NA

IGN: iXp

Welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay here :Grin:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

I didn't make it, it's the official PRO wiki (I am just an editor on it, Naero did most of it) :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I didn't make it, it's the official PRO wiki (I am just an editor on it, Naero did most of it) :Smile:

Awkward :confused:

I just remember seeing your signature, since it stands out a lot hehe.

-snip-

Hey there r2ldark and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel and Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Until we meet again.