Reduce Unlock Timers for experienced players swapping servers

Aventureur

Your opinion about reducing unlock cooldowns for "secondary" accounts ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion about reducing unlock cooldowns for "secondary" accounts ?

• It's a good idea, it'll make other servers more alive
    • It's a bad idea, people have to be patient
    • I have no opinion

Hello guys,

Boss Fights are a reward for spending time in PRO and supporting it by our presence, and that's totally normal they need quite a long playtime to get unlocked. Same for our nice legendaries beasts.

My reasons to suggest:

However, it's kinda sad that, when you decide to switch servers ( because for example there is a server that is pretty empty or u wanna play with friends ), you have to wait such a long time to get things u already unlocked such as boss and legendaries.

I mean: you already know all pro's basics so you are mostly looking for "endgame stuff" , and boss and legendary are a pretty big part of PRO after finishing adventure, which u'll be doing quite fast on a new account.

Some people would say "It's player choice to change server, let them assume consequences".

I do not totally agree. Let me share you a little game experience:

I went to yellow server when red was dead for almost a day (a month ago i think).

Well, most active users i saw were red players who went here for the day since their server was dead, just to spend some time on PRO as usual. And even with these "extra users" it was by far less active than red server ( the trade was like 1 message every 2 minutes )

So should players stay on a server that doesn't make them enjoy their PRO expeerience because when they 1st logged in, the game directed them there?

Or should they go somewhere else where they still get little benefits from having supported pro as a player for quite long?

I know this might seem a little offtopic but i think it's necessary to point it out

My suggestion:

If u have a 1000h + account on any server (red / yellow / blue ), all the unlock cooldowns on other servers are reduced by half

( it's only a suggestion and it can be adapted to something like "only bosses" or -100 hours of playtime needed )

Example:

I'm a red player with 1400h +, so if i decide to play on bluee server too, i can get mew after 350/2 = 175h

:thanks: for reading

React below to share your views and suggestions

-1 you can't transfer stuff from one server to another, why should you get benefits on another server only because you had stuff on one server? but you made me laugh with that part

I went to yellow server when red was dead for almost a day (a month ago i think).

Well, most active users i saw were red players who went here for the day since their server was dead,

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[glow=red]For me this is a good Idea![/glow] :Grin:

If you are switching a server to play with friends it´s kinda frustrating to wait like 750h for a leg.dog poke and even the bosses need alot of time.

We alrdy supported the game by spending alot of time and it would make starting a new game on a new server very atractiv!

I´ve got a job, so if I´m home I have like 4-6h per day left.

Let´s say I´m spending 4h per day WITHOUT any day left out. this would be:

750 needed hours /4h per day =187 days needed to unlick a legendary dog on a new server. That´s a half years playing all day :Ambivalent:

[mention]PreHax[/mention] It´s not about transfering Pokemon Items or money! It´s not even abaout tranfering anything, it´s about allowing the player to get something like a 50% less time for bosses start on servers or smtg for Loyal playing/supporting the game.

I agree with that ! More than that, high playtime account should have a little more rewards for now. Nothing for 1000 hours, nothing for more... Once past the 750th hour we're a bit of a furniture and no more good player ? xD I think that's the contrary :p

So i'll vote ascending to this suggestion, and more i think we can get some more rewards for good fidelity ! What about this achievments systems you guys sold to us and finally didn't bring to life ? And speaking of this what about another way to trade/stock/deal with objects in general which can solution the backpack-disconnection-capture problem ? I'm not saying you didn't done anything good this time (truth is i think one or two are really doing A LOT in the team those days and i praise their life to the gods of Azghard) but now there's still old things going on wrong..

But to keep on the subject of Adventureur : Yes we want to be considered by some tricks because we play good and long game :D

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

You guys kind of miss the point here.

Legendaries were designed to be difficult to get. They take 6-12 months to earn because that is how it was designed, only the most dedicated of players can get a legendary.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You guys kind of miss the point here.

Legendaries were designed to be difficult to get. They take 6-12 months to earn because that is how it was designed, only the most dedicated of players can get a legendary.

I'm not arguing that legendary (and boss fights) take too long to get.

I'm just saying that when you start over, you do story quite fast, and you don't need to learn ev training and farming after doing story.

And then you get a long period of only farm where you don't have the learning experience you have had the 1st time you do this stage of game, before starting to unlock the bosses then the legendaries.

Basically, players starting over on new servers will just get bored.

That's why i think secondary accounts should be granted "easier" access to the high rewarding boss and legendaries, when they already unlocked everything on their main account.

It's not like they didn't do all the efforts to get those on 1st account, and i'm not asking for an instant access, i'm asking for a prerequisite hours diminution for experimented players (or most dedicated player as you call them)

On my opinion getting that "Bonus" for players who already have spent a huge​ amount of hours on their main account, should get that reduction of 50% on hours requirements. And I could say it mainly for Red users who are getting tired of the poor conditions of the server, for a reason Red Server is the one who constantly has problems. I usually check the status of the servers and it's always the same:

Red server it's mostly on for a maximum of 10 days or not even close to 5, meanwhile Blue and Yellow are always up to 15 days.

On my opinion getting that "Bonus" for players who already have spent a huge​ amount of hours on their main account, should get that reduction of 50% on hours requirements. And I could say it mainly for Red users who are getting tired of the poor conditions of the server, for a reason Red Server is the one who constantly has problems. I usually check the status of the servers and it's always the same:

Red server it's mostly on for a maximum of 10 days or not even close to 5, meanwhile Blue and Yellow are always up to 15 days.

This is because Red is where i test most of my scripts. Sometimes they crash the server.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.