Several suggestions for future updates

Jingos

Hi all guys, yesterday i wrote some suggestions i'd like to make about new features, will write them here. Well also i'd like to hear what you (players and staff) think about them and if you (staff) plan to make them real in a near future .

- Pinkan Island Update

Island Island should get cheaper. I mean, compared to other "special areas" like valley of steel and love island (we may also consider safai areas after spawns update) going there is not worth in my opinion. Officer Jenny rewards dont even cover the ticket to reach the island (20k compared to around 10k and an evo stone). Also we have to pay 20k more to hunt pokes that are not that difficult to find in other areas. There should be a rewards improvement for Officer Jenny and maybe a lower price with both tickets.

- Ash boss

I'd like to see Ash boss in Pallet Town, maybe with 3 different teams that suit his story teams, for example:

1 Talonflame, Greninja, Hawlucha, Noivern, Goodra, Pikachu

2 Staraptor, Infernape, Torterra, Gliscor, Rotom, Pikachu

3 Snorlax, Charizard, Tauros, Heracross, Lapras, Pikachu

- PVP Boss

Would also be funny too see a "Player Boss" (or maybe guild boss), best PVP rank player (or guild owner) may get featured monthly as boss. Team should be the same he used during pvp season, if he used more than one, best one will be selected.

As rewards: small ms, 3 pvp coins, 20k, and 1 among 12 starters (kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh), 20 ultraballs

Third win price: select one of 12 starters

- Daily quests

There are lots of veterans that have more than 1,5k hrs spent in this game, since pvp should not be the only "changing" feature, introducing daily missions with small rewards would be nice to see (i have around 500 hrs, it's just something i'd like to see for veterans)

- Global Market

Global Market is "work in progress" i read, but i write it to say that this should be a priority as gives the game a boost. I mean as this is an MMO, players have to move money and invest as much as possible, this feature will make this game long way better in my opinion. Also scamms will be avoided since price checking pokes will be easier considering the medium price in global market and these are only few advantages that this feature would give to players and the game itself.

- Beldum easier to catch

- New Pokemon Box

Would be great to rename each box and also to move pokemon in different box, that would help to separate pokes by nature, type, pvp and not, and others...

Thank you for reading this post, really hope this suggestions will be interesting and someone will like them.

Wish everyone lucky catches and good game, have you all a nice day!

Yeah, Pinkan Island lost all appeal to me really quick cause the price is just way too high. And like you said, Jenny is a weak boss with bad rewards.

Ash boss would be sick, some variations of the pokemon you posted would make for challenging bosses for sure.

Beldum's catch rate is what it is in the normal game, just like every other pokemon. Beldum isn't a pokemon thats accessible until players have beaten every Pokemon league and have started end game, so it should be known it's difficult to capture.

Global market (though it says work in progress) is not being created if I recall, due to limitations of what's possible in game. There's a post from a mod somewhere but I can't find it ATM.

Yeah, Pinkan might need a cost reduction. Also, the reward from boss Jenny needs to be something actually worthwhile.

And maybe it's time to finally address the problem with pink Rhyhorn so it can be returned into the map. Also, add pink Elekid and pink Oddish, we know they exist but are currently unobtainable. Speaking of Oddish, I don't see pink Bellossom in the wiki......

Maybe even increase the spawn chance for Electabuzz and Scyther?

My other idea is to add a bit more variety there. Maybe add Lillipup, Purrloin, Mienfoo, and Basculin?

We have Barboach and Wingull there anyway, and we know they didn't exist yet back then during the anime's Orange Island saga. So any generation is fair game in PRO's Pinkan Island.

Also, Lillipup and Purrloin are extremely rare Pokemon, one of them is even no longer obtainable for almost 2 years. While Mienfoo and Basculin have never been made obtainable.

Only problem is that this means the artists needs to make more Pink variation sprites.

But really, the spawn is one of Pinkan Island's problems - literally the only reason to go there is for the rare Pinks, since everything non-Pink in there can be obtained anywhere else. If even the non-Pink ones are worth hunting for, then it might make the island more attractive.