EV Power items as Boss rewards

Kyloren

Hello! Sinnoh is in progress, so we're gonna have a lot of new Pokemon to train. Maybe it's good time to introduce EV Power items? They work similar to Macho Brace - half speed and give additional EV points. But instead of doubling points each item gives 4 more points for specific stat. For example: If you beat Diglett with Power Anklet, you will get 1 + 4 SPD points, so 5 points is the lowest amount of EV you can get. There are total of 6 items, so you could add them as Boss rewards for bosses which are the easiest or those which have the worst rewards. I suggest 2 Power items per region:

Kanto:

Bag_Power_Belt_Sprite.png Power Belt (DEF) - Brock

Bag_Power_Band_Sprite.png Power Band (SPDEF) - Pumpkin King

Johto:

Bag_Power_Lens_Sprite.png Power Lens (SPATK) - Sage

Bag_Power_Bracer_Sprite.png Power Bracer (ATK) - Bruno

Hoenn:

Bag_Power_Anklet_Sprite.png Power Anklet (SPD) - Lt. Surge

Bag_Power_Weight_Sprite.png Power Weight (HP) - Old Lady Janice

Hope you will like this idea :Grin:

For more details you can check this LINK.

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

I am lazy, so you have my support on that suggestion but I feel like giving it out as Boss reward isn't good, either you make the boss as hard as the new Super Boss or you make them Coin Shop items (I would by them for sure)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I believe they should be more accessible rather than you just getting lucky every 12 days. Could be obtainable with PvP coins/Coin Shop/Long Quest.

I asked Shane 5-6 months ago if he was ever gonna add them and he told me that they were "on the to do list". Let's hope this topic could help bring the ETA closer.