Restart Story

Theprodigy

Hello, so i had the idea that would be cool,

what if you added an option to restart the whole story or maybe just 1 region.

i for one would redo at least one region. im not sure if anyone else would though :/ idk you would have to take some votes and even if you didnt it wouldnt hurt anyone cause you could just add an NPC that lets you restart.

so thats my idea ^-^

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Seems decent idea, but If you want to restart story and challenge yourself then you can create an alt account :D

true but if you make to many alt accounts because you want to play story over and over and over you will get ip banned lol.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Seems a pile of work for scripters because it's not 1 variable to restart (a few hundreds maybe) and that would also stress the server too much with that cleance. Altho the idea seems really good and fun, it's not possible to do it without taking too much risks, and we can always do the story with a new account :)

As that is not possible to be implemented I am then locking the thread. Thank you for suggesting and feel free to suggest anytime :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

No.

There would be literally 1000s of things to reset (im not exagerating either), items to remove etc.

too much effort for basically something u could do urself (by making a new account)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.