accidental 3 addresses

Hyperjaja

I accidentaly registered 3 account on 3 differents e-mail adresses, is that a problem or is the "4 account on 2 e-mail" rule too important ?

I don't mind changing e-mail for one of my account but I couldn't find the option on the website.

Thank you for your attention.

Hello [mention]HyperJaja[/mention],

shouldn't be a problem but yeah you should change your e-mail address just in case :P The rule is rather there to have a rule against account spammer who create 324232 accounts to get for example the perfect starter or whatever; at least that's how I understand the rule.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]HyperJaja[/mention], log into the Dashboard and change your e-mail there like shown in the following screenshot -->

DHtBEiW.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello [mention]HyperJaja[/mention],

as [mention]PreHax[/mention] said regarding the email addresses, it probably won't be too much of a problem but it is better to change your email address. The easiest way to do that is to log into the Dashboard on one of your accounts and change the email address to an alternative one (make sure you can remember it easily though, just in case of password resets)

And that's all there is to it!

I hope you get it resolved, have a great day! :Shy:

-Locked as solved-

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]