NPC Focus Blast no teach my poke

Yakuzah

[mention]Komata[/mention], definitely a mistake; Typhlosion is supposed to learn Focus Blast via the TM Teacher. I would say it's a spelling mistake.

[mention]Akutowa[/mention], not entirely correct; everyone who learns the TM; should learn it via the TM Teacher without any exceptions

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@Komata, definitely a mistake; Typhlosion is supposed to learn Focus Blast via the TM Teacher. I would say it's a spelling mistake.

@Akutowa, not entirely correct; everyone who learns the TM; should learn it via the TM Teacher without any exceptions

Ok, Thanks for your attention :D

Hi, i try to teach Focus Blast to my Typhlosion (By TM) and i cant. Is a bug or just wrong moveset in 2nd gen?

https://i.imgur.com/5UYB5is.png

Please try again, it should work now :Grin:

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]