Guild Member Increase

Akutowa

Recently, I've had a few people who wanted to join the guild reality, but being full we had to reject them. To me it just doesn't seem fair, every day people are joining and not that many people are making new guilds to accompany each one. I think with the influx of members joining PRO (when sinnoh come's out we all know a lot of people will return and join), I think PRO should increase the members for a guild. Thank you for reading :3.

Mhm pretty good idea. I know many players who will benefit if they introduce this. Although in the meantime you can create a second guild for more space in your original guild which is what most guilds do so.

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

Bad idea imo.

For me: More guilds = more fun + 75 members are a lot in my opinion + guild ladder will be even more dominated (~24k points from place 10 to 4, ~30k points from place 3 to 1(Blue server)).

I think only a few guilds have problems with their size, Im sure there enough nice guilds which would be happy to get some new members.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Yeah but you realize, as I've said the problem isn't with me not being happy with not enough guild space, it's the fact that people are joining guilds are full and not many guilds are being made to help them..

When you want to join a guild you might search the best guild, the coolest, the biggest or anyway. The answer is always a big guild because you will have fun there, they arent full for no reason. To have a 25% exp boost is a nice thing aswell.

If ppl realy want to finde a guild they will finde one, as I said Im sure there much nice guilds which still have some space. I even knowe it. I dont like this argument but I can understant ppl who want to join a bigger guild, it would be more fun inside a big guild instead a 10 members guild.

But hey, every guild started from 0.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I share bashfick opinion, or the domination of the top 3 ~ guilds of every servers will just be to much ahead and that could even make some of the other guilds, meant to stay in the shadow their whole time to just disband due to that.

a lot from the new comer will try and aim for the best guild , and as the best guild doesnt recruit only based on experience/level ,so more chance for the new comer with + than X Hours ( regarding the guilds requiertment ) to join thoses guilds, when other guilds of lower "reputation" are growing up way more slowly.

Imo the point if you rly want to expand the guild aspect in it globality( and not your one only guild ) is to reduce the amount of members a guild can have, and the members requiertments needed for the XP Boost ( maximum is i think 70 if it down to 50 it could be actually better ).

This would down by a bit the control of the biggest guilds, and avoid them from expanding even faster , it willmake more good pvp players and experienced players on the "market" for the newest guild to recruit them, and try to improve , to try to catch up with the best guilds.

On another hand, I barely can trust that every guilds with 75 members have 75 actives members , 75 members that are considering each other like family members, 75 members active on discords , 75 members that make good reputations to the guild ( you see my point ) that would even help the big guild to make the good choice and kick the ones of the 75 members who arent wearing the tag in the better way, and would motivate them to even do more for their guild.

With less members its also always better to entertain link between a group instead to have 3-4 groups inside one big group of 75 people.

PCznf1X.png?1

75 people are honestly enough, all the Top10 Guilds have 750 slots, that's enough space for the entire yellow server, and almost everyone on red. The issue is only on blue because they have a lot of players. I disagree though; 75 are enough.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Increasing the limits could have a detrimental effect, the bigger the well known guilds are, the less guilds there would be overall and less competitiveness between guilds since you would either be in one of the few big ones or don't bother trying

Guilds are groups of like minded trainers, be it social groups for making friends or competitive for PVP, pick the trainers best suited for your guild type, not all inclusive of every trainer regardless of aim lol

If it's a guild aiming to be top of ladder, you want good active PVP players and if someone isn't meeting the requirements of the guild then remove them and replace with someone who will

With smaller guild sizes you can make sister guilds (which I know a few have done) but they would still compete against each other for ladder which stops it all from getting stale