Well this is awkward...

Till this point I've done nothing but a lot of reading and lurking, but tonight finally interacted with the forums. So, while I was here, I decided to drop a short hello here, plus now I'm completely sure I can log in at all. Though my web presence is limited, I now know I can drop by here every now and again to say hi, so let this be the first one:

Hello! Nice to meet you all and hope to see some folks in game.

hey lurker :smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello ^-^

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Welcome

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.