Building my first team

Nelkos

True. But this team does have a Blissey that could function as a Wish passer, granting AV Goodra more longevity. Overall, Scizor is a better offensive alternative, taking a little over 55% damage from Focus Blast (assuming decent EV investment in HP and special defense) and OHKOing Gengar with Bullet Punch. Scizor also runs Roost. A lot can revenge kill Gengar, but the lack of Pursuit means that you can, at best, find decent checks, but no real counters.

Thankfully, Gengar dies to other factors, such as Life Orb recoil, Stealth Rock, weather effects like Hail and Sandstorm, and the inaccuracy of Focus Blast.

Indoor-Fishh.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, this Blissey has Thunderbolt, and Blisseys with Thunderbolt / Ice Beam / Flamethrower are preferred instead of Chansey since they have a larger SpA

The blissey is not meant for any attack, of any sort, blissey/ chancey has toxic, soft boiled, protect/wish, and one sp.move just to do minor damage. It doesn't need the sp.atk boost

LOL,dude, Ice Beam is a way to deal with stallbreakers like: Gliscor, Flamethrower is a way to deal with Steel-types that are obviously immune to toxic, and thunderbolt is a way of dealing with Bulky Water-Types, it makes a big difference in Damage between Blissey and Chansey

Blissey's calculations: 0 SpA Blissey Ice Beam vs. 244 HP / 200+ SpD Gliscor: 188-224 (53.4 - 63.6%) - 84.8% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal

Chansey's calculations: 0 SpA Chansey Ice Beam vs. 244 HP / 200+ SpD Gliscor: 108-128 (30.6 - 36.3%) - 11.8% chance to 4HKO after Poison Heal

If it was bad, neither in Smogon would the Calm Mind Blissey set with the BoltBeam combo...

Not saying blissey is bad i just like chansey better it's just my opinion.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

• 2 weeks later...