First PvP TEAM

Thugg3r

Hello guys, ( I'm sorry for my english, i'll try my best here. )

i'm kinda new to the game, i don't really know the PvP and i want some advices to help me building my first team PvP.

I currently have Blissey ; Weavile ; Dragonite ; Snorlax ; Gengar. ( All are good natures and good iv's / ev trained for 3 of them. )

I want to know if my team set up is good or no. I also want to know what type of pokemon do i need as last to get a better PvP team.

Thanks for replying me.

Yo bro, I've seen other people using your team in PVP before, I don't know too much but I don't think you should use snorlax, as many people use pokemon with leech seed( which will destroy snorlax). Good luck though.

I currently have Blissey ; Weavile ; Dragonite ; Snorlax ; Gengar. ( All are good natures and good iv's / ev trained for 3 of them. )

You have two Pokemons that deserve as SPDEF tanks (i.e Blissey and Snorlax).

One is enough. Its up to you which you prefer to use. Snorlax could offer offensive presence, while Blissey offers more bulk and take status effects. Snorlax could also take status effects, however rest puts it into sleep for 3 turns, making it vulnerable towards set ups.

Since you're using Weevile and Dragonite, you will need something that can put away hazards such as stealth rock, either a spinner or a defogger. I would recommend a Donphan.

Adding a Poliwrath sounds good, as rest of your team mates seem weak to Weavile and Crawdaunt, two deadly overused Pokemon(s).

Weavile, Dragonite, Snorlax, Magnezone, Donphan, Poliwrath.

Azumarill seems like a threat to this team I recommended. However, with the right plays, you can manage :)

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

One is enough. Its up to you which you prefer to use. Snorlax could offer offensive presence, while Blissey offers more bulk and take status effects. Snorlax could also take status effects, however rest puts it into sleep for 3 turns, making it vulnerable towards set ups.

Since you're using Weevile and Dragonite, you will need something that can put away hazards such as stealth rock, either a spinner or a defogger. I would recommend a Donphan.

Adding a Poliwrath sounds good, as rest of your team mates seem weak to Weavile and Crawdaunt, two deadly overused Pokemon(s).

Azumarill seems like a threat to this team I recommended. However, with the right plays, you can manage :)

It is a good team, but I would put a defensive Scizor instead of Poliwhrat, for simple reasons ... first that Scizor offers multiple resistances like: Dragon / Poison / Psychic, can handle Azumarill better than Poliwhrat, and exerts a pressure Offensive over the opponent, and still manages to check Crawdaunt and Weavile.

kGf086N.png

Yujii on PRO

• 2 weeks later...

It is a good team, but I would put a defensive Scizor instead of Poliwhrat, for simple reasons ... first that Scizor offers multiple resistances like: Dragon / Poison / Psychic, can handle Azumarill better than Poliwhrat, and exerts a pressure Offensive over the opponent, and still manages to check Crawdaunt and Weavile.

Magnezone already provides the same set of résistances as scizor. Also scizor really can't switch into the likes of weavile and crawdaunt since they deal serious damage to it so overall i'd use poli instead of scizor on this team and if needed zone can always check azu as long as it's healthy enough to take an aqua jet

Freddie_forum_size.png