Arroar on Pokémon [Videos/Streams] [commentary]

Arroar

1. 1.

Hey arroar, if you ever see me online just hit me up and we can stream together if u want ;)

Also, that post that got deleted like 3 times was me saying that if u are ever gonna do a playthrough I would be in too!

~notblackjack

Well, If I'm honest with you, that sounds great! feel free to add me on steam and we can chat more about it.

Not sure if I could ever find time to record with someone though as I have a full time job x2, live in a different time zone and, well, I would have to get to know you first.

Guest notblackjack
Well, If I'm honest with you, that sounds great! feel free to add me on steam and we can chat more about it.

Not sure if I could ever find time to record with someone though as I have a full time job x2, live in a different time zone and, well, I would have to get to know you first.

Haha, okay. UK isn't too far away though. Steam is gonna be hard as I rarely login to that. Maybe just add me in game or on skype(=notblackjack)? Let's just talk and maybe we can find a time of day when we are both available. I have a job too so... ;)

I have recording and streaming software myself, so we could either do duo stream (2 streams, 1 game, together) or just 1 stream with both of us.

~notblackjack

• 3 weeks later...

Nice vidoes as always rowley, keep up to the good work. Let me know if you need a co-host or guest on your vidoes/streams. Best regards from Neltharion/Malorne

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• 2 weeks later...