Pokedollars from wild pokemon... what?

Nicktarbell

This is a feature that seems to really irritates me. I understand some people may like the fact you can farm money from random pokemon, but this is something new not in normal pokemon games for good reason: pokemon don't carry cash on them. Is there a reason this is implemented? (for example no way of obtaining money late game)

Personally I would like to see it removed.

i would disagree with this since the handheld games had items such as lucky egg and move such as payday which is easy farming material which wont be implemented in pro. Also the handhelds u can also just farm e4 for days and have infinite money ehich isnt possible in an mmo.

my_milotic_and_umbreon_animtaed.gif

I agree with Mustaches. How else would we get money from?

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

How else would we get money from?

Easy, it should come from repeat battles with trainers. This is something that has been introduced in every pokemon game since gen 2. Whether it requires an item or talking to the trainer again after a certain period of time.

51828 How else would we get money from?

Easy, it should come from repeat battles with trainers. This is something that has been introduced in every pokemon game since gen 2. Whether it requires an item or talking to the trainer again after a certain period of time.

There is such a feature, every trainer resets after 7 days.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

And if it's a feature that it isn't present in the original games, PRO is not allowed to have it or what? C'mon dude.

Also, the trainers here don't give a lot of money tbh, and you will have to spend a lot of money on a lot of necessary things (TM, Bicycle, Repels, etc...) You need to pay a huge amount to obtain the Bike (75k, mind you) Battling against wild Pokémon is the only way to farm money (and experience) Besides, this is a MMORPG, so I don't know why rewarding a little more than originally is bad.

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

51835 And if it's a feature that it isn't present in the original games, PRO is not allowed to have it or what? C'mon dude.

Also, the trainers here don't give a lot of money tbh, and you will have to spend a lot of money on a lot of necessary things (TM, Bicycle, Repels, etc...) You need to pay a huge amount to obtain the Bike (75k, mind you) Battling against wild Pokémon is the only way to farm money (and experience) Besides, this is a MMORPG, so I don't know why rewarding a little more than originally is bad.

Im not saying PRO is not allowed to have this feature. Feels odd to me to have pokemon drop money, that is all. And its easy to balance out trainer Pokedollar rewards, in my opinion it should be sufficient enough to farm money from trainers instead of random pokemon.

51835 And if it's a feature that it isn't present in the original games, PRO is not allowed to have it or what? C'mon dude.

Im not saying PRO is not allowed to have this feature. Feels odd to me to have pokemon drop money, that is all. And its easy to balance out trainer Pokedollar rewards, in my opinion it should be sufficient enough to farm money from trainers instead of random pokemon.

i aware this problem/strange part since my first join, and you might aware that too as well since you joined in june.

but this game based on mmo, i hardly recall any mmo monster thats 'not' drop money (several offline games too, especially rpg)

i know its 'weird' for a pokemon game to drop a money. but its understandable, nintendo did not use money as priority in game, u can farm trainers and e4 due its offline gameplay, but PRO is mmo, ppl trade and interact with money.

yeah i would say, the main problem is 'trade'. they re not like other pokemon game due that. cuz trade, money is important, even if we adjust trainer's reward, money still limited and holy molly!! epic pokemon can cost god damn 10m.... anyway, the balance of trade going to riot state if the suggestion applied. veterans limited their money and newbies asking veterans money for 75k bike more often.

also this suggestion going to be a BIG change in game, mmo players dont like it and ppl who stick with console game would support. if you re insist on your suggestion, you can make poll thread and gather some voices, see the result.

sprite_prinnyherofreakinout2mirror_zps36380a03_by_riseknight-d9cpdky.gifsiggy_by_riseknight-d9ckglk.pngsprite_prinnyherofreakinout2_by_riseknight-d9cpdkn.gif