bot users

Andreas00

[mention]Jorogumo[/mention], sorry but what are you talking about?

You are aware of the fact that GM's job is to go around and search for bots/handle bot appeals/handle RMT cases and stuff like that. Their main focus is bots while moderator s handle the rest. It's their "job" to do that and yes community help is needed but not 100% necessary since why should the "community" look for bots; let them play their game.

I personally reported 36 botters in this week, 26 are banned now. I understand to a certain degree that you think that the community needs to do that but it's not true.

Hello [mention]Andreas00[/mention],

as already stated you need to report them in the Report Center but you don't necessary have to have evidence to report them; just reporting a name and that you suspect them botting is enough (at least that's what I am doing and its working).

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@Jorogumo, sorry but what are you talking about?

You are aware of the fact that GM's job is to go around and search for bots/handle bot appeals/handle RMT cases and stuff like that. Their main focus is bots while moderator s handle the rest. It's their "job" to do that and yes community help is needed but not 100% necessary since why should the "community" look for bots; let them play their game.

I personally reported 36 botters in this week, 26 are banned now. I understand to a certain degree that you think that the community needs to do that but it's not true.

I just recall that, last year, when Vulcan Island was out and many bots were power farming H.A. Torchic, a GM (I forgot the name, but it might have been Shamac) said that it was up to the players to report anyone that they suspect of botting. My friend and I ended up having to record a pretty lengthy video to show a player that we suspected of botting. We still don't know the outcome, but I suppose the player was indeed botting and got banned, because they disappeared a few days later, before Vulcan Island was made unavaiable (at the time). I'm sorry if my post contains misleading information. I will delete the second part and only keep the first one. However, I do think that there are a lot more moderators now than a year ago.

Indoor-Fishh.png