The teacher you need ! top 25, why not you?

Jeremco

Hello everyone, I'm here to offer my services PvP related , exclusivly on red server.

This service wouldnt be usefull for confirmed players , it's principally for everyone who want to learn the PvP with only a few knowledges or not at all, and who wish to improve.

This message is for all thoses beginners who have trouble in playing their favourite pokemon because they dont find the synergy in their team.

I also can offer my services to average+ players , but for now I would like to focus on beginners only, and reconsider it later if that service works well !

Why would you choose me ?

I'm clearly not the best player of PRO , nore someone famous in PvP, there's even a chance you hear of me for the first time here . I turn around 400-500+ rating usually which is not high, so why would you choose me for that service?

I have an advantage over a lot of other people even better than me on pokemon, my video games knowledge.

I been apart, by being professional myself or "coach" in several differents and famous games in the eSport, from my 15 years to 25 ~.

So when it come to understand the game mechanism ,macro gestion, timing, right move to do, the game logic , and every tricks present in every games, I'm like a child in a garden, its my fresh air !

As I said at the up I also been coach ( for maybe 7 years ) I was the one who was giving tips and all to the semi-professional players I was managing in my team , so i'm used to observe, analyze and understand the ropes of a game really quick and effectivly, and to notice the recurent missplay a player would do , as I also was forced to watch my players replays constantly to analyze every stuffs they could've miss and they would need to improve the next time, and sometimes its not only game related but related to the mental.

So I believe that experience can benefit any of you guys who might be interested to give it a try !

Requiertment for your first lesson

- You need to be able to record your games . Without that I will not be able to fully help you, or to give you any tips on your plays beside based on what you're gonna tell me, this will not be enough accurate . As I dont like to do the half of the things, I'm refusing every students that cant record, either we works seriously either we dont at all.

- You need to know what team you would like to use , or at least one or two pokemons you want to have in your final team, so we can in our first lesson try to build around him.

- If you dont have any idea what team you want to aim for, you need to at least have 6+ pokemons level 100 in your boxes, and we will see together if one or more of them can works together, and which pokemons i'll recommend you to add in the future.

- Only if you can ( not a must have for your first lesson ) come with some of your already record'd games ( avoid total nomatchs or games vs people way more unexperienced than you if possible )

- Have an understandable english, without using of a translator as this is never accurate.

I'm beging you to not come and be like " hello, find me a whole team please " this is not how it gonna works, so please try to meet the requiertments at the up.

What does it owe ?

I'm fixing for now a low price for my service, as it's a first time, I dont want anyone feel abused , and not worth after a lesson.

Thoses first lessons I'm gonna give will also be for me to improve the structure of my next lessons, and I hope have somthing more professional to present you one lesson after the others , the price isnt something that will stay forever , but the content will be the same dont bother about it!

For now I fix the prices to 30k for one hour.

Yet i'm not taking more than one hour in a row with one student, because the first lesson doesnt need to exceede 1hour.

Also for the first 3 who ask for a lesson here, there will be a 50% discount to celebrate the born of this service !

So only 15k / hour ! First arrives first serve !

If you want to give it a try, just publish a message here , and I'll contact you as soon as possible !

PCznf1X.png?1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what make u think u are qualified as teacher??

U ARE NOT EVEN IN TOP 25

aaaa.png

It doesn't count anything. A friend of mine(who is in the game too in yellow server with me) taught me a lot of things. He isn't in top 25, while I'm #1 in Yellow Server, but still he's better than me : )

U ARE NOT EVEN IN TOP 25

aaaa.png

It doesn't count anything. A friend of mine(who is in the game too in yellow server with me) taught me a lot of things. He isn't in top 25, while I'm #1 in Yellow Server, but still he's better than me : )

then u are not #1 in Yellow Server if he is better than u..

:Smile:

U ARE NOT EVEN IN TOP 25

aaaa.png

I was following your reasoning ;)

So even if he's not in top 25 he can be a good teacher

i following ur reason too..

how can u be #1 and someone better than u at same time??

are u barry allen??

fastest man alive but someone faster than u??

i following ur reason too..

how can u be #1 and someone better than u at same time??

are u barry allen??

fastest man alive but someone faster than u??

Because ladder isn't everything : )

I hope you understand that, I'm done here