Problem on login in pc

Carlosdfc

Hi, i used play on phone ... but yesterday i downloaded the game on your site, use 1 option to windown, unzip, open, login ... and the message "can not connect to server" ... server is login and not full so why i cant login. My account is carlosdfc

thanks

^^

Moved to the appropriate forum, good luck solving your problem !

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

Hi, i used play on phone ... but yesterday i downloaded the game on your site, use 1 option to windown, unzip, open, login ... and the message "can not connect to server" ... server is login and not full so why i cant login. My account is carlosdfc

thanks

Hello carlosdfc, i'm sorry to see that you have an issue to connect to PRO.

On which server are you playing usually ? The server was may down when you tried to connect.

Are you able to connect now ?

Feel free to let me know it :Grin:

thanks

Sometimes the Server's are restarted or closed for maintainance to avoid lagging or other issues.

You must have logged during that time... you can confirm the server status on "https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/

Good Luck ^

IM SURE!!!

Well, delete all files from this version of PRO, clear your PC from the game. Don't forget to trash your bin.

Please re-download the version of PRO that your computer can run : 64bit Version or 32bit Version.

Extract it and run it as usually, then try to connect on a different server. If it works, try to connect on your main server.

Please, keep us updated after you've done that

already do that and i keep the same problem.

-removed-

I understand that it's frustrating for you and I'm sorry but please watch your language.

So, for now I see two options :

1. Your connection is not enough faster, and it prevents you to run PRO. The fact that you can run PRO on your phone may due that the game requires fewer resources, so it allows you to play. In that case, I can't do nothing further for you, sadly.

2. You must try to connect with your pc using another IP/connection.