My pokemon disappeared

Guarro

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with server blue.

That 2 days ago I disappeared my talonflame from nowhere (Sunday at dawn, around 12:05 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. chile time) unfortunately I do not have photos of my talonflame, but it is the truth and I would like to know that Is what happened. :Frown:

A big greeting for all and have a very good week. :Heart:

PS: sorry my English, since I do not speak English and I'm using a translator :Crazy:

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with server blue.

That 2 days ago I disappeared my talonflame from nowhere (Sunday at dawn, around 12:05 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. chile time) unfortunately I do not have photos of my talonflame, but it is the truth and I would like to know that Is what happened. :Frown:

A big greeting for all and have a very good week. :Heart:

PS: sorry my English, since I do not speak English and I'm using a translator :Crazy:

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that your pokemon has disappeared! This can happen sometimes due to rollbacks when the servers crash, or are rebooted for updates. Do you by chance have the pokemon's ID number so we can further investigate this for you?

[mention]Guarro[/mention],

you should read this, sadly the pokemon gone.

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

#Edit: doesn't apply here, I didn't read correctly. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

But if that pokemon caught him almost 1 month ago. That photo is taken on May 5 at 5:13 p.m. (Chilean time).

I understand the rollback if I had caught it at that time, but that pokemon I have it for 1 month, had it lvl 100 evolved to talonflame, inlcuso used it in my pvp and it comes to disappear as if nothing is strange, It's a matter of checking my account and that's it. So you can see that I am not lying.

regards!

PS, sorry my English, I'm using a translator