It's me, Juno! :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: some nub trying to introduce himself :x

<t>Hi! Welcome to Pokemon Revolution online forums. You can always ask for help. There is a social listing with support,rules,live chat and much more! To (almost) every question there is a answer :)</t>

541523sceprof.jpg

[glow=red]Never Stop Believing[/glow]

<t>Hey welcome to PRO. <br/>

<br/>

Well presented intro btw. Goodluck ingame!.</t>

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

<t>Welcome :)</t>

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Alain30" post_id="392030" time="1496219708" user_id="357168"><s>

</s>

Ahham we all were noobs at the start so no pressure :P

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yea, thanks ^^

<QUOTE author="Platingsquare" post_id="392064" time="1496225254" user_id="1063264"><s>

</s>

Hi! Welcome to Pokemon Revolution online forums. You can always ask for help. There is a social listing with support,rules,live chat and much more! To (almost) every question there is a answer :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yup, thanks for letting me know c:

<QUOTE author="Frux" post_id="392072" time="1496226971" user_id="213263"><s>

</s>

Hey welcome to PRO. <br/>

<br/>

Well presented intro btw. Goodluck ingame!.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yoo o/<br/>

thanks, ill try my best c: goodluck yourself too! o/

<QUOTE author="Letrix" post_id="392102" time="1496229788" user_id="1506078"><s>

</s>Welcome :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

heey, thanks! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

514873_trainercard-JunoKun.png Pok%C3%A9monsprite_245_Schillernd_XY.gif

Future PvP Team: <click here>

<r><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><B><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><GLOW glow="purple"><s>[glow=purple]</s><MARQ marq="left"><s>[marq=left]</s>Hey there and welcome to PRO, hope you make a lot of friends here :)<e>[/marq]</e></MARQ><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><DIR dir="rtl"><s>[dir=rtl]</s><e>[/dir]</e></DIR></r>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Shamac" post_id="392435" time="1496285093" user_id="1431963"><s>

</s>

<ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><B><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><GLOW glow="purple"><s>[glow=purple]</s><MARQ marq="left"><s>[marq=left]</s>Hey there and welcome to PRO, hope you make a lot of friends here :)<e>[/marq]</e></MARQ><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><DIR dir="rtl"><s>[dir=rtl]</s><e>[/dir]</e></DIR>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><SIZE size="200"><s></s><MARQ marq="left"><s>[marq=left]</s><B><s></s><GLOW glow="turquoise"><s>[glow=turquoise]</s>Thank you very much, i hope i will make friends and find a friendly guild! ^o^<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B><e>[/marq]</e></MARQ><e></e></SIZE><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN>

<QUOTE author="elyas2016" post_id="392443" time="1496286595" user_id="1546308"><s>

</s>

Welcome bro and i have arequest watch aot s2 and boku no hero academia

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks! o/<br/>

nop, i didnt watched aot season 2 and boku no hero academia yet, but when i have time i will watch the second season :D</r>

514873_trainercard-JunoKun.png Pok%C3%A9monsprite_245_Schillernd_XY.gif

Future PvP Team: <click here>

<r>welcum :D sry i cant read essay but i saw ur gay just sayn i 100% support u cutie if u looking for small and gay guild u are welcome to join gaymergirls alright hf <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png