PRO Giveaway - A couple of Nintendo 2DS XLs

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Kamikazii, the winner of Nintendo Switch giveaway, i see the announcement yesterday on Shane Twitch live stream :D

I hope i luck enough to win this giveaway, bcuz i never have any console so i play Pokemon on Emulator in PC :)

Btw,

"The winners will be drawn on my live twitch stream around the end of June" but the Nintendo 2DS XL is available in July 28 :/

Good Luck Everyone~ :D

Username: itzahsan11

why do i want nintendo 2ds:

well the past few years i didnt had any console to game on because i had a old ps3 and it stopped working.. i tried to repair it but no luck :( so i would love a beautiful piece of tech to game-on.>!!

Goodluck Everyone!!

Love from Pak <3

Reason: The first game I've ever received was Pokemon Silver, when I first caught my own Pokemon is when I fell in love with the game. I have played every version up to Pokemon Emerald, but I was never able to play anything beyond that because I could not afford a DS. If I were to win this giveaway it would be so amazing to be able to experience the game again. When I first found out about Pokemon Revolution, I instantly jumped on and so far the experience is fantastic, especially because I am able to play with people all over the world. Thank you!