• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Epic umbreon sell

<t>450k</t>

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

I retract all offers.

edited by Quakkz

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

<r><QUOTE author="nicsy1"><s>

</s><POST content="51625"><s></s>51625<e></e></POST> wont argue with ppl who overprice hes pokes and on other ppl poke he offer low price then say how that poke doesnt worth much .<br/>

B/O is 425k<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Note that i offered 650k instant prior to the retraction. which is over 200k more than what it is now lol this person literally refused service because I got lucky. <br/>

Also, not a single person knows what you said...</r>

SirChancelot#9800

<r><QUOTE author="nicsy1"><s>

</s><POST content="51627"><s></s>51627<e></e></POST> I don't care cause you got lucky and over price poke who will stay in pc . This poke will be used in battle and its worth more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You obviously do care enough to make a fuss about it when im trying to buy a poke from you.</r>

SirChancelot#9800

<t>Pokemon who will be used have more value in my opinion and he deserve a good price . About shiny pokes who will be used like my trophy so i can just link it on channels have no value . Thats my problem if i don't want to take that offer.</t>

giphy.gif237819_trainercard-nicsy.png