All 3 servers economy statistics dump

Red

I am doing economy statistics once in a while, figured I might share it this time with you. Statistically speaking, each server is very close budget wise. Economy is very well balanced give the stats.

Precise count where user is not a staff member, non banned and where user has been active through 2017

**Red**

7603109732 (total amount of the money on red where user is not a staff member, active through 2017, non banned and has more than 50 minutes)

57861 Active through 2017, non banned, non staff users with more than 50 minutes.

131 403 pds total average budget of a red player

**blue**

6432755052 (total amount of the money on blue where user is not a staff member, active through 2017, non banned and has more than 50 minutes)

86185 Active through 2017, non banned, non staff users with more than 50 minutes.

74 638 pds total average budget of a blue player

**yellow**

4374885301 (total amount of the money on yellow where user is not a staff member, active through 2017, non banned and has more than 50 minutes)

42130 Active through 2017, non banned, non staff users with more than 50 minutes.

103 842 pds total average budget of a yellow player

total raw count (can ignore it)

**Red**

19241877773 (nineteen billion, two hundred forty-one million, eight hundred seventy-seven thousand, seven hundred seventy-three)

420452 Active non banned users with more than 50 minutes.

45 764 pds total average budget of a red player

**blue**

12215122738 (twelve billion, two hundred fifteen million, one hundred twenty-two thousand, seven hundred thirty-eight)

279353 Active non banned users with more than 50 minutes.

43 726 pds total average budget of a blue player

**yellow**

9718712350 (nine billion, seven hundred eighteen million, seven hundred twelve thousand, three hundred fifty)

165748 Active non banned users with more than 50 minutes.

56 635 pds total average budget of a yellow player

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

I contribute about 1$ to each server so take that off when using this as player-only data :Angel:

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

So..this means the average player can't even afford the weekly pass? Might be right time to make it monthly. Would also fit some Ingame Dialogues way better.

Uhm.. well tbh: I wouldn't pay to much attention to the above shown statistics. E.g. i think it would be way more convincing to have those pokedollar-numbers for lets say all players which were active during the last 4 weeks AND have a playtime > 50 hours.

Reason for this: There are lots of inactive players which haven't deleted their account yet but are not actively participating in the current "PRO-economy". + I'm assuming that there are quite a lot of characters on other servers which havent been played more than a few hours during the downtime of the users main-server. As an example: I got a charakter on RED, BLUE and YELLOW but almost 0 playtime on both yellow and blue [and not planning to].

Just my 2cents.

Have a great day.

BR,

Gami

newest server, lowest total player base and lowest current playcount o: gib default :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

newest server, lowest total player base and lowest current playcount o: gib default :Smile:

This does NOT reflect the current amount of player who actually play the game.

Inactivity is a big issue here. Like i said: Do not blindly trust those statistics..

Edit:

Red server status: Users Online: 430/1825

Blue server status: Users Online: 702/1825

Yellow server status: Users Online: 368/1825

[Current Numbers] - Seems like RED got some online numbers since its default [not too long ago] -> I guess Yellow will be the next again ;) Have some patience. But keep in mind that red was the lowest when it got changed the last time :)

[mention]Gamiverse[/mention], and? I am talking about yellow and yellow has the lowest player base for months, no point in argueing with me about that since numbers don't lie. I can gladly show you some numbers if you want.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.