The time has come

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take care, Quan. You'll be missed :'(

Don't forget to stop by and say hi every now and then!

I will try to be around PRO forum and discord to update infos. :Heart: Same goes for you, keep doing the good work. I will miss you too.

vOOfnpT.gif

:( Quanle, i hope see you soon friend! It was great time that i spent with you... Gonna miss those times chating :P

But until we see again remember this

FOCUS

:Cool: :kiss: :devil:

gon miss you as -censored- as well, its a pleasure to know you envyopaf, lmao. Same goes for you, FOCUS bro. :smirk:

vOOfnpT.gif

@quanle92 :heart: take care! :Smile: I hope you come back in the future but if not; it was nice knowing you :)

Hehe thanks bro, its nice to know you too. I will tryna come back asap. :devil: Keep helping new plebs like me bro.

vOOfnpT.gif

This isn't goodbye since I am sure you'll return someday, hopefully when Sinnoh arrives.

Good luck with your real life, you will be missed.

:Cool: I will Dei , and prolly miss you too. Keep slaying them bots haha. Be sure to update the shop when I visit next time tho. unknown.png rofl. Thanks again for all the things that you helped me thru the time we know each other.

vOOfnpT.gif

Take care of ur health and i have a favour to ask i mistakly leave chornos 2 i was play suddenly that happen can i return and take care plz

Thanks bro. Oh by the way, contact [mention]Dofalmingo[/mention] on discord for the help bro, I will make sure he bring you back, don't worry about that.

vOOfnpT.gif