The time has come

Hey Fams & Friends,

I'm suck at writing this kinda stuff but will tryna sort it in a few sentences xD. Yes, i'm taking a break from PRO due to irl stuffs. It's has been a great while that I spent with all of you guys, from guild family to friends and to staffs. I don't know what to say but wish y'all have a great time with the upcoming game updates.

- To Chronos' fams: Thanks for always having trust in me and supporting me, you guys are so awesome. It's an honor to be y'all leader and helping the guild stand tall in the top pvp guild ladder for 4 seasons. I'm proud of y'all, keep going and being awesome. As I said, this is not a last good bye so I hope everybody stay still and maintain the amount of members till the day I come back. Keep rocking on ladder guys. Love you guys so -censored- much. :smirk:

GR2WC8Z.png

- To Friends and Staffs: Thanks for being our friends and helping us from times to times. You guys are also awesome as -censored- xD. I have a lot of love for you guys also. It's very nice to know you guys.

IOS7d3t.png

+ FYI, if any of you need to contact me for some reasons, I will be most active on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lekhac.hoangquan . If you add me, please leave your ign so I can recognize you and accept the request. I also have Skype account: lekhachoangquan . I will still be around discord btw. (Discord tag is in my signature below)

10686711_861551907197735_7875080887817858969_n.png

This is yo boy Quanle92. Peace out ladies and gentlemen!!

vOOfnpT.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take care, Quan. You'll be missed :'(

Don't forget to stop by and say hi every now and then!

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

[mention]quanle92[/mention] :heart: take care! :Smile: I hope you come back in the future but if not; it was nice knowing you :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

This isn't goodbye since I am sure you'll return someday, hopefully when Sinnoh arrives.

Good luck with your real life, you will be missed.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.