Rule 7's current implementation is ridiculous

Idkup

Maybe because I'm better at teambuilding and battling and can ladder more efficiently than they can. W/L doesn't come out of thin air.

So you having a better win loss ratio allows you to be able to determine who is worthy of the ladder? Let me ask you something. If you could have as many alts as you want hell let's say 1000 alts just for the giggles, if you took up 25 of the 25 spots for the ladder do you think that would be fair?

Ladder would look something like this

idkup

idkuptwo

idkupthree

idkupfour

idkupfive

idkupsix

idkupseven

idkupeight

idkupnine

idkupten

idkupeleven

idkuptwelve

idkupthirteen

idkupfourteen

idkupfifteen

idkupsixteen

idkupseventeen

idkupeighteen

idkupnineteen

idkuptwenty

idkuptwentyone

idkuptwentytwo

idkuptwentytree

idkuptwentyfour

idkuptwentyfive

How does that look to you? This isn't about who is deserving this is about THE TOP 25 PLAYERS not the top 25 idkups

First off revo had a better w/l than i did this season

Second off i don't have the time to ladder on 25 accounts. I have the time to ladder on 3. Also you are only allowed 4 accounts per person. It is BECAUSE I CAN GET THREE ACCOUNTS ON LADDER IN THE TIME IT TAKES SOMEONE ELSE TO GET ONE that I can hold multiple positions in top 25.

It's a shame that you're missing the point on every single post I make. I think Revo should be judge here because clearly he deserves to be on the ladder more than you.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you having a better win loss ratio allows you to be able to determine who is worthy of the ladder? Let me ask you something. If you could have as many alts as you want hell let's say 1000 alts just for the giggles, if you took up 25 of the 25 spots for the ladder do you think that would be fair?

Ladder would look something like this

idkup

idkuptwo

idkupthree

idkupfour

idkupfive

idkupsix

idkupseven

idkupeight

idkupnine

idkupten

idkupeleven

idkuptwelve

idkupthirteen

idkupfourteen

idkupfifteen

idkupsixteen

idkupseventeen

idkupeighteen

idkupnineteen

idkuptwenty

idkuptwentyone

idkuptwentytwo

idkuptwentytree

idkuptwentyfour

idkuptwentyfive

How does that look to you? This isn't about who is deserving this is about THE TOP 25 PLAYERS not the top 25 idkups

First off revo had a better w/l than i did this season

Second off i don't have the time to ladder on 25 accounts. I have the time to ladder on 3. Also you are only allowed 4 accounts per person. It is BECAUSE I CAN GET THREE ACCOUNTS ON LADDER IN THE TIME IT TAKES SOMEONE ELSE TO GET ONE that I can hold multiple positions in top 25.

It's a shame that you're missing the point on every single post I make. I think Revo should be judge here because clearly he deserves to be on the ladder more than you.

to be fair assuming it was a free for all revo couldn't prevent me from taking 3-4 spots simply because playing 21 accounts and playing 4 are on very different difficulty levels. Just as playing 4 and playing 1 are.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Like magician said you are not getting his point. well exactly whats going on with you and me you are not getting my point! what i think is your problem is that you just like to complain and if people give you solutions or feedback you just reject it!

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Like magician said you are not getting his point. well exactly whats going on with you and me you are not getting my point! what i think is your problem is that you just like to complain and if people give you solutions or feedback you just reject it!

your point is literally telling me to lose more why should i take it

Fu2zc9T.jpg

OK YOU KNOW WHAT F THIS IF YOU WANT TO GET BANNED GO AHEAD!

WHAT IM SAYING IS INSTEAD OF GETTING BANNED JUST LOSE ON YOUR ALT TO OTHER PLAYERS! OR DONT PLAY PVP ON YOUR ALT AT ALL! HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DO YOU NEED TO PLAY PVP ON! JUST GIT GUD BRUH!

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

OK YOU KNOW WHAT F THIS IF YOU WANT TO GET BANNED GO AHEAD!

WHAT IM SAYING IS INSTEAD OF GETTING BANNED JUST LOSE ON YOUR ALT TO OTHER PLAYERS! OR DONT PLAY PVP ON YOUR ALT AT ALL! HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DO YOU NEED TO PLAY PVP ON! JUST GIT GUD BRUH!

when 'lose more' is the best advice you can give doesn't that pretty clearly show the rule in its current state is a problem

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Seriously dude just stop being rediculous and lock this post.

you are obviously not taking anyones advice and guess what the staff are not going to change this so deal with it and take my solution.

Seriously dude just stop being rediculous and lock this post.

you are obviously not taking anyones advice and guess what the staff are not going to change this so deal with it and take my solution.

i was not aware that you speak for the staff

Fu2zc9T.jpg

I don't but i know for a fact they will not change this just because 1 player finds it rediculous.