NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Hi .. because I meet some nice people of nomercy, i want to learn more about the pvp and contribute with the guild, part to make more friends and shar Other than having fun playing the game

what are your goals in PRO?

Make friends and know the customs that they have in the guild also build new teams and get better strategies for the pvp

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? Im 21 years old and speak spanish/ decent eanglish.

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Hi .. because I meet some nice people of nomercy, i want to learn more about the pvp and contribute with the guild, part to make more friends and shar Other than having fun playing the game

what are your goals in PRO?

Make friends and know the customs that they have in the guild also build new teams and get better strategies for the pvp

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? Im 21 years old and speak spanish/ decent eanglish.

And i never got banned.

Screenshot_2018-04-01-14-59-22-1.png.3fe266b0f7643d0b38cd00bfdb136c54.png

• Like 1

*Why do you want to join NoMercy?

-So, the thing is last year i used to be a Guild Leader there were DocJP, Skaicito and Naranjita ande we used to have a lot of fun together, i stoped playing for some time and so did DocJP and the guild died in the process, now im back to playing and the guys have told how good NM is, and thats coming from reliable sources, NM seems the kind of guild that would acually make people participate as real members of a guild, so i want to be a part of that, i want to have a real bond with the people i meet and i think No Mercy is the place.

*Have you ever been banned from PRO, if so why?

-I have not presented this type of inconvenience.

*Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

- I want to survive the economic crisis in the game without expending real money, also to help players that actually need the help to learn how the mechanics work, how to do bosses, farm and everything i can actually help with, dosent matter if they are old or new.

*How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

-Im 19 years old, since im from Venezuela my mother tong is spanish and i know basic english, but i do not have problems comunicating or keep a conversation in this lenguage.

lm.PNG.d0ea07ce5841c635d4a9b7fa1d1949ad.PNG

• Like 1

Why not mercy is the best guild and I want to make new friends

Not even once did I forbid that

My goals in pro is to be one of the best pro and make more friends

I am 14 years old and I speak Spanish but I communicate with the translator to English

1523120878822.png.392390af82550d7be59a721a1fe89f2f.png