NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

- Why do you want to join NoMercy?

This guild's been on top of the leader boards for quite sometime. Now that doesn't happen unless something different is going on. Honestly, my motive for joining NoMercy is finding out what's different (No, I'm not a guild hopper - if that's what you're thinking). What I mean to say above, is that I sincerely want to get better at PvP, and I strongly feel that the people in this guild might push me down the right path.

Of course, meeting new people and trying to gel with them is an accessory reason. But I just wanted to maintain transparency in my application :Angel:

- Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

Making a dream PvP team and climbing the ranked ladder - one step at a time. Maybe in later stages contribute to making guides and stuff that I can help out others with. :Smile:

- How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

22 years old and growing older.

Besides English, I'm well versed in Hindi, Bengali (my regional languages).

- Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

Here you go:

Oj8NZjm.jpg

Hello i am Angelica ign:herrieisbeest. i want to join NoMercy becouse i am an active player and i see a change to get better i want to be a part of this community i want to be usefull and i am apply to this guild becouse i think this is a guild for me .

Mine ingame goals are i collecting godly poke's and i want to be 1 of the best players in the game but there is still alot to learn.

i speak english and dutch maybe my english is not the best language i can speak but for mine feeling its fine its importand for me that people can understand me.

this is a picture of mine game card :)

CJNR5zh.png

S1dvL8t.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Mostly for the social aspect. I talk to genometrics often and have spoken to other members of NoMercy.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

My most immediate goal is to break 400 ranking. I think 377 is my highest so far. Long term I'd like to ladder at least once. I also intend to do it using my own creative strategy. I see resources like smogon as being valuable, but unfun to follow exactly. I specifically have enjoyed my battles against teerav. Seeing careful excadrill and even relicanth is interesting and makes pvp more rewarding.

I'd also like to clean my boxes of trash pokemon but that's more of an endgame goal.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I'll be 21 in a month, native English speaker but enjoy the occasional troll in spanish.

tra.PNG.cfb25794ffc59eceb423a487e56b7484.PNG

Joining NoMercy is a great privilege and great honor for me. This Guild serves to be my inspirations why i pursue to reach top and i believe NoMercy Family helps me to reach my goals. Moreover, reaching top is not only my goal but also having new friends is one of the reasons why i want to move on this Guild. To be Honest family and friends is more important than my goals itself because i believe without this two factors i cannot attained my goals. Also i Heard that NoMercy Value Friendships and Family thats why i want to join.

Other than playing the game, what are your goals in Pro?

Other than playing and having fun. I also want to build friendships and develop not only myself but also my relationship with others. I also believe that the members of this guild will help me develop my weaknesses as a person and also as a trainer xD.

How old are you and other than English, what language do you speak?

I came from Philippines therefore i know how to speak my own dialect and also i have a little learning and knowledge about latin. Moreover, i know how to speak English. I may not say the best but i think can can communicate well with the use of English as the means of communication.

%5B/img%5Dme=1515594842 user_id=1885253]

Joining NoMercy is a great privilege and great honor for me. This Guild serves to be my inspirations why i pursue to reach top and i believe NoMercy Family helps me to reach my goals. Moreover, reaching top is not only my goal but also having new friends is one of the reasons why i want to move on this Guild. To be Honest family and friends is more important than my goals itself because i believe without this two factors i cannot attained my goals. Also i Heard that NoMercy Value Friendships and Family thats why i want to join.

Other than playing the game, what are your goals in Pro?

Other than playing and having fun. I also want to build friendships and develop not only myself but also my relationship with others. I also believe that the members of this guild will help me develop my weaknesses as a person and also as a trainer xD.

How old are you and other than English, what language do you speak?

I came from Philippines and i am 20years old therefore i know how to speak my own dialect and also i have a little learning and knowledge about latin. Moreover, i know how to speak English. I may not say the best but i think can can communicate well with the use of English as the means of communication.

1883816653_trainercard.png.ed505db75d8e9bcb97b0a64e0a2dce01.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy?I want to join this guild because I want to become the best and I think in this guild I can become.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?Make friends and become as good as Pvp

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?I am 17 years old,besides English I speak Romanian because I am from Romania.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.https://imgur.com/a/hkvwY