NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

I have just finished the sinnoh and thinking for PvP now.No mercy is the best guild in the server.so if I may become a member of no mercy I get help from the other guild member

My goal in pro is to be a good player and catch many pokemon I can.my favourite is latios and lastly go to ladder

I am 17 years old.English is my only language

I have just finished the sinnoh and thinking for PvP now.No mercy is the best guild in the server.so if I may become a member of no mercy I get help from the other guild member

My goal in pro is to be a good player and catch many pokemon I can.my favourite is latios and lastly go to ladder

https://imgur.com/a/VZYBm

https://imgur.com/a/VZYBm

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I want to join NoMercy because i want to be part of an active, social and fun guild.

Were / are you a member of another guild? If so, how come you left / why do you want to leave?

Im currently in Phonexi Reborn, i want to leave because im looking for a more active, social and fun guild to be with.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

Gotta get that number 1 spot on the ladder.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I'm 24, i also speak Spanish.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

39b-o-n3QWulscqB4bfegg.png

*Why do you want to join NoMercy : cause its an active guild and i love your logo :).

are you a member of another guild : no .

*Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO : i wanna be in the top players ledder in the future.

*How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak : im 21 and i speak some frensh .

*Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card :

*discord id : Itachi Senpaii#9064

Capture1.PNG.7778a4efb0408ee7f5f6807b46f66a63.PNG