NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

● What's your Name/IGN? Tran/SavageTran

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? yes

● Where are you from? Tx,USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Everyday as much as i can.

● What's your goal in PRO? To be the best.

● Why do you want to be part of NoMercy? cool logo

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Don't have one. I don't know :o maybe if there are more black pokemons lul.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dragons but they don't exist because they can fly.

2136629820_Screenshot(60).thumb.png.c09946f923ad4d36556b1bd5a3e44021.png

• Like 1

● What's your Name/IGN? Tran/SavageTran

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? yes

● Where are you from? Tx,USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Everyday as much as i can.

● What's your goal in PRO? To be the best.

● Why do you want to be part of NoMercy? cool logo

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Don't have one. I don't know :o maybe if there are more black pokemons lul.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dragons but they don't exist because they can fly.

Sorry buddy but you don't meet our requirements. I suggest to read the recruitment topic in the future and make sure if you meet the requirements for any guild that you're applying.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey im aqtive

- completed all regions

- reached 200+ on blue before quitting

- pokemon connoisseur

- active on discord

- i can speak english and like 2 other languages lol

questions:

- why do i want to join? i really love pvping. i want to get to know other good pvpers on pro and have a community of people to support me. ill be honest - i also kinda want that xp boost :D

- i can contribute my pvp expertise and my sense of humor. i can lend pokemon to others if they need. I have quite a nice collection of pvp mons :)

- my goal in PRO is to become #1 on the ladder on silver. despite my leave, i believe i can start grinding midway through this season and make it up there.

- im 16 and i speak english and im learning spanish in school.

- ////#0669 (i change my tag all the time but im on the NoMercy server)

i love u all mwah <3 :3

(my trainer card should have barely any wins because i just joined back on silver after quitting blue for 6 months. i still have all my mons but im in the middle of teambuilding and havent got a chance to pvp a lot yet)

trainercad.png.6ce97ea687b8454bce09ba29752f2abe.png

hey im aqtive

Hey Aqtive! I couldnt find your discord, so unfortunately I have to message you here. You may not remember, but several months ago you came onto the NoMercy discord and were trolling our #introductions channel calling NoMercy a crap guild and everyone in it names that wouldn't be allowed on this forum.

For that reason, you were banned from our discord and you will not be accepted into the guild. Clearly you created a new discord account to join our discord or because you simply forgot your last one. Regardless, you are not welcome to join our guild. Have a nice day.

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

• 4 weeks later...

A1.I want to join nomercy guild because I thought that it is the best guild in pro ever.

A2.My top most goal is to caught all rare and legendary pokes.

A3.I am 22 years old and I can speak English and Hindi.

A4.discord I'd aniljain#7850

A5.

Screenshot_2018-08-11-23-06-20.thumb.png.4b5491e2898ec868ef1543694a1dcb38.png

• One of the familiar guild from blue server and I am a discord member in nomercy server.
  • I like to play pvp more and hunt good pokes.
  • No, I never banned in PRO.
  • Make friends and catch all legendaries.
  • My age 25, known languages Hindi and Telugu.
  • My discord name Mahesh619 and ID tag is Mahesh619#9650

•  

•  
  • Screenshot_1.png.81a29e763de1225c0b4217621c0a5b4a.png

Logopit_1508321415709-512x288.png

• Why do you want to join NoMercy? well imma get more implicated on pro so i need a guild
  • What can you contribute to NoMercy? pvp player, experienced player , and can contribute in lots of things in a guild
  • Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? yes, it was 1 year ago for a fake bo i think
  • Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? pvp ladder
  • How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 19 and i speak french arab
  • What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) elyess#2160
  • Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. https://ibb.co/n6WOHe

Capturezoro.png

• 2 weeks later...

1. I got no guild since i started this game so i wanna try to play it with others

2. i dunno how to contribute but i can help anyone with anything i hav xq

3. my goals is to catch some epic poke for pvp i like hunting and passing all my time in it

4. im 20 years old i can talk little bit english, french and arabic cuz im from tunisia xD

5. my discord tag is Kasbarino#6065

and this my card

Screenshot_4.png.3e468311bc79adba460c3e26bac0f2a9.png

APPLICATION QUESTIONS

• Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I used to be in the blue mystic and like was here for the first few weeks of no mercy and most people were really helpful and friendly and I used to love the events u guys held but I'm not sure if yall still have em( stopped playing the game 2 years back to focus on studies and stuff and I forgot the password of the account and the email I used for that account so I can't do the forgot password thingy T-T)

• What can you contribute to NoMercy?

Pvp ratings I guess and maybe later on I can help out with ev and lvl service

• Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

Nope

• Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

I really enjoy pvp so I guess my goal is to build a really solid team and just battle I guess

• How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

17, I speak Bahasa Malaysia also but English as main

• What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

SeekNDstroy99#1891

• Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.Screenshot_20180831-101240.thumb.png.f420ce23841f76e6bc55d53e11dccfb5.png

Edited by ryxnmarc
  • Like 1