My official thread 18+

Mariusz

We still need to map Kanto.

You're joking, right?

Our dev is MIA atm (think)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

No but seriously. There are no active scripters at the moment. Even if the game is ready development wise it won't be done content wise. Game without content is a dead game, just pictures and how they work. That is my personal opinion for the game release. In any case we will do a week of hardcore testing for problems with you. Will it happen in a month or two, time will tell. But shouldn't take more. Some of the staff who are vital for the project are currently dealing with RL issues and what not. But don't worry, all in due time.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

No but seriously. There are no active scripters at the moment. Even if the game is ready development wise it won't be done content wise. Game without content is a dead game, just pictures and how they work. That is my personal opinion for the game release. In any case we will do a week of hardcore testing for problems with you. Will it happen in a month or two, time will tell. But shouldn't take more. Some of the staff who are vital for the project are currently dealing with RL issues and what not. But don't worry, all in due time.

What am I? Lunchmeat? I am around and semi active. Waiting on things to be uploaded to test is what I'm waiting on most of the time.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

:) Sometime in July (Next Month), Is my plan to go live my friend.

Great news bro! So excited :D

Admins is it ok to use more "adult" language here is I put "18+ only" in the topic name?

11. Posting links that are malicious, have adult content with them or anything else not suitable for kids is prohibited.

meh, gieb pokemanz. Rules are made to be broken xD

I still think Niko is a nub xD yeah and Chappy too but... he is a Karp so I'll just let it be :D

Wut? >_> Nuuu he isn't (D) mari :P

See whats written under my sig :P :P :pYum:

Somes your sig licks behinds not reading that...*prohibited word starting with "s" here* xD

Just came to see what's happening and what's this, where is my mony Mariu (kcrying)

Jinny! Where you at bro, can't find you on any xat lately. Miss ya! (no ghayz)

Can't wait when the game relases

In about 2 years from now on.

:xspam: :Thumbs-Down:

You are an idiot Red :) i said 3 years.

:xiagree:

Lol, so happy to see all of you nubs here. Great this topic has so much attention. THAY LOVE ME, THAY REALLY LOVE ME!! :D

34dsqjk.png

Just came to see what's happening and what's this, where is my mony Mariu (kcrying)

Jinny! Where you at bro, can't find you on any xat lately. Miss ya! (no ghayz)

Wasn't on xat these days (pc problems) but don't worry you can find me hung on xat now (smirk) and miss ya all :Heart:

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!