[I can't think of anything witty to put here but hi]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there guys!

My name is Megarai, but feel free to call me Mega or Morgle!

Well, hello Mega :)

It is always great to see new players introducing themselves :) I hope you will enjoy the game and meet amazing people to get along with and that also help you throughout the story. Do not hesitate to ask for help in help chat, there are always nice and friendly people willing to help you out :)

I wish you a great day and an amazing adventure!

Yours sincerely,

angelknight

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome here Megarai ! I hope you'll like the game as much as we like it ! And also that you will do good around you. Because. I don't know. I guess it's better like that :Grin:

Enjoy your game time and make some friends ! :Smile:

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

whoops didn't realise i'd replied to this already, please someone feel free to delete this :P

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]

Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy your game :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there guys!

My name is Megarai, but feel free to call me Mega or Morgle!

Well, hello Mega :)

It is always great to see new players introducing themselves :) I hope you will enjoy the game and meet amazing people to get along with and that also help you throughout the story. Do not hesitate to ask for help in help chat, there are always nice and friendly people willing to help you out :)

I wish you a great day and an amazing adventure!

Yours sincerely,

angelknight

Wow guys, thanks for the warm welcome!

I already love PRO a lot... let's just hope the difficulty level won't kill me, haha. I see a lot of grinding in my future.

To come back to your post... I actually joined the yellow server, haha. I wouldn't mind joining a friendly, non-pvp guild there if anyone would have me but I suppose I first have to get some hours into the game.

Again, thanks a lot guys! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay :D

nino_sig_2_by_megarai111-dbbrw3v.png