Shiny Pokemon in Excavation site

Tsilo

Not at all, but the fossils that are revived by the hiker at a certain site which you'll have to catch by battling can be shiny. As far as I know.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

[mention]Frux[/mention], not true sadly, they don't have a shiny chance there :/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I dont remember any tyrunt from wild nor given by bosses, could you explain how Olman's shiny tyrunt popped?

Edit: iirc theres also a shiny amaura on red.

Ah well bummer, the truth has been spoken. Tnx gey :kiss:

Edit: @chameleon well that could apply for amaura but i think Olman's got his before the 3rd time reward was implemented. I thought only kanto fossils can be revived at cinnabar until now. x)

[mention]Frux[/mention], Fossils that are revived in the Labs have a 1/1000 shiny chance and are always level25 and not syncable :p

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.