Stuck in loading map

Verschen

Hi guys! I'm new one here. I just created my account here and i wanted to play, but client is all time showing "loading map". I didn't even start a game. After logged in, I was stucked in "loading map", so I didn't even create my own character. Same problem on every server. I read some subjects about it and I tried some tips, but there is the same "loading screen". Maybe somebody knows the solution?

Hi guys! I'm new one here. I just created my account here and i wanted to play, but client is all time showing "loading map". I didn't even start a game. After logged in, I was stucked in "loading map", so I didn't even create my own character. Same problem on every server. I read some subjects about it and I tried some tips, but there is the same "loading screen". Maybe somebody knows the solution?

Relog the whole client. Only relogging the game wont help. I have this bug often, moslty when I have a bad internet connection.

I didnt read " I didn't even start a game". So I wrote bullshit. Report me :(

It wont help what I wrote.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Try re downloading the client

Try restarting you modem/router

Try Ethernet

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Hello Verschen,

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing some troubles connecting to the game.

This problem appears in some case when the internet connection speed is too slow. Or when your firewall is blocking PRO so it cannot allow access to the Map Loading Server.

Maybe you can check this from your side and come again to tell us if it solved the problem. If you're encountering any other problem, you can refer to the General Support Bible to help you with ! We will make ourselves a pleasure to help you again if you encounter any other troubles tho :)

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

I did everything what you guys said, but still the same problem. I added PRO to exclusions in the firewall and in the antivirus. My internet connetion is like 14-18 Mb/s, so I think it isn't slow.... I play Lol or CS:GO normally with this connection. I am connected by ethernet btw. I tried also run the game on another account and on another computer....and still "loading map". I don't know what's wrong.

[mention]Verschen[/mention] This might also be a mapping glitch with your graphic card, I have reseted your mapping variables by sending you to your latest pokecenter. Can you go ingame and check if it's working?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.