Deleted poke by accident

Kurge

Hello around 24 hours ago i delete a lvl 36 clone venusaur (not sure aboout the lvl) in my account by accident.i though it was a normal poke and deleted it.is there a way to get him back? i have no screenshot of having him and i bought it last summer

Hello around 24 hours ago i delete a lvl 36 clone venusaur (not sure aboout the lvl) in my account by accident.i though it was a normal poke and deleted it.is there a way to get him back? i have no screenshot of having him and i bought it last summer

Do you have any screenshot of what the pokemon's ID is? It might be difficult/impossible to do anything without it.

It will be dealt with shortly. Please stay patient and sorry for the delay.

RmMzVLF.png

Game Rules <span style=⚒️"> Trade rules <span style=⚒️"> PvP Rules <span style=⚒️"> Chat Rules <span style=⚒️"> How to report

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums due to being of use to others.

Check out the server Rules before playing and using in game chat.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

It will be dealt with shortly. Please stay patient and sorry for the delay.

thank you very much :))