Kinda disappointed with a guild scene

Red

Please remember that we have Forum Rules and they apply across all of our boards. Keep the discussion civil. Do not flame or attack others for their opinions. Any infringing messages have been deleted.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined to Reborn weeks or two ago and tbh they are really nice. On every question they will answer, on every your need they will be there and help you. Now, I am still not at PvP and don't know about events or GvG but they are cool in generaly :)

EPIC.gif

Guild vs Guild does not really offer much. Plus you gotta have the time to participate while still doing standard PvP/PvE as well aus internal events .... We as an example have internal stuff like lottery and tournaments which take time and effort as well. PRO as a game does not encourage GvG either. There is no real benefit from it.

Tournaments get boring really quick since its just like ranked + the rewards are not worth the effort & time (e.g reborn thing)

Edit:

I wanna discuss this in more detail I guess.

Saying the above I honestly do think that players and guild managements do a very good job at keeping guilds a thing. Chronos e.g. has almost 150 guild members on RED [inactive ones are not in ingame guilds c1 and c2]. So it seems like joining a guild is still beneficial. Since the guilds themselves offer a lot like game knowledge and helpful discord bots + entertainment and events. Since I only experienced "guildlife" in chronos I'm probably a bit biased.

I have to say that I'm rather disappointed in PROs guild handling than "guild-life".

For example: My guild-experiecne would be much better if you guys would introduce stuff like acutal guild banks [like in other mmos - e.g.: world of warcraft] to make Guild-services / Poke-Sharing more accesible [for bosses etc.]. This is currently a pain and would defentiely improve the whole guild thing.

Also I need to mention here that almost any benefit from guilds comes from the players in it. [As mentioned above: PvP Knowledge / PvE Knowledge, BOTS for CD Tracking etc]. PRO itself does not really encourage guilds except for some kinda meh XP-Bonus. IF you as staff really want to change how guilds behave and how "guild-life" is you should start thinking about some more content. A basic idea would be:

PvE: Guild Dungeons ; Every member can only battle once a week. Every week there will be a reward handed out to the guild leader [since there is no guild bank] like pokedollars or a different reward based on the amount of bosses the guild has beaten This could be: cooldown reset on a certain boss [e.g. Ravine] for the whole guild, [2 or multiple resets if the guild won vs all bosses] and stuff like this.

So: TLDR: [Atleast our] Guild(s) do a lot already to make them a desired and fun thing to have. But imho you should not blame the players alone but rather think about your own role in this "drama" as a major game designer with a lot of impact!

BR

Gami

Disclaimer: This is not supposed to insult anyone. Just a different perspective.

As the title says I am kinda disappointed how guild scene works around here. Last time I was a guild owner somewhere else we had regular guild hunting seasons, very rich giveaways, wars, battle with other leaders and lots more. I am feeling that those are lacking here.

You can't expect us to do this thing almost 2 years. Battling, battling, ranked, ranked, hunting and hunting, I am sorry, It is really boring.

Everyone especially old players (especially me) are bored because PRO has a lack of development, which make many of them not interested, quitted the game and feeling lazy to join such events.

In addition why many top guilds are not interested in that event (guild war) because the reward is not really worth it tho. Maybe staff could help sponsoring the reward and come with a new idea such as making a guildbase for top 5 guilds or whatever and the said guild need to defend their guildbase in the several schedule time and they and other guild (not top 5) can attack their guildbase (by battling with the 10 representatives), if all the representatives lose, they can have the guildbase or whatever (I'm bad with concepts). Also, you can add some facilities in the guildbase such as PvP Item shop, subway, battle arena, etc, and make the guild base limited just 5 guildbase or w/e, try to make the base really worth fighting for.

Altho I know, It is still about battling, but at least the concept is new and we (guilds) can have a place to chill as well if you implement this guildbase. And guild is the important factor in this game because I believe without guild I already quitted this game from long time ago.

You can simplify my suggestion if it is too complicated, just trying to give an input about something new and might make us (guild) be more active again, instead of just doing ranked for pvp points and guild points. Thank you

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

Guest DaeDraKhajit

im glad in chronos we expand by making new guilds to comfortably fit our family members, active inactive past present and future, by doing so and taking advantage of the free discord chat feature it means we don't have to worry about being limited to 75.

taking of members seems crazy that "member" is a person and probably decided to move where a guild best suited them. (could be other things at play too).

the guild is what you make of it, weather leader a mod or a foot soldier flying the flag of your house, its down to yourself to improve and come together to greatly improve the scene in guild and in community.

we do all sorts to for our family, from multiple events, tournaments, lottery's and so much more. let alone the fact we have some of the biggest pvp names dedicating their knowledge to the guild and thus has given our guild members so much confidence and knowledge in battle that we now usually have both our guilds on the ladder and another guild must be doing the same as they also have 2 spots.

if youd like to help more then please increase numbers into the guild capacity by 300%.

hold official guild events (not just pvp) I'm sure we will all help with this if your time is already stretched.

lastly, banning will always happen to members over things, but lets not worry about the crumbs that fell and lets focus on making a kick ass sandwich out of the loaf left over.

gg and good night.

I have been apart of two of the biggest guilds in this game. One for a very long time, and another for a very short time as they too had the same problems as the first. These big guilds are supposed to be the ones that show what it means to be a guild and what it means to be a family in this game. These are the guilds that most people look at first when deciding which guild to join. People no longer have the bonds they used to have within there guilds. All that seems to matter to people lately is the guildladder and how many points people can give to the guild when recruited.

It became disconnected fast and people who PvP'd were treated better and the others were ignored and feel unwanted. I was guilty of doing this too at one point so I'm no angel in this either. The fundamentals within the guilds need to be looked at as well and maybe some game-wide events can help that such as hunting together, or some other things people can easily think of that I can't because I'm not creative. It has to be a combination between the guild itself and some newly worked in events or areas based on what guild you are in that revitalizes the guild part of this game for many players who feel like it no longer matters. I am way against the guildladder still as it has caused much more bad than any fun it has brought to the game anyway.

Brad.gif

Believe me if I said i had this idea in mind like about 3 , 4 months ago and I also spoke with a couple leaders of another guilds, I really wanted the Guild war event happen (Not to prove who's the best, but to learn pvp strategies from each others, in a friendly manner). But oh well, as soon as I know my guild got insulted by those that I wanna invite into guild war event, some even have a "secret" channel to bs talk about us, xD. Thats the main reason I dont want to create nor join stuff like that ( I can tell drama may come right after the end of event xD), I rather have fun with my guild fams, enjoy the game with them, build the guild bigger and better with them. [mention]Red[/mention]

vOOfnpT.gif

It's a joke that an admin of this game has the nerve to come on to the forums and say they are disappointed in the guild scene. You guys have done nothing to incentivize players working and cooperating together. An extra 25% exp boost means absolutely NOTHING when you don't train your mons or you're endgamed and have nothing to train anymore. Like others have pointed out the burden lies with the Guild Leaders to provide all the prizes for hunts, pvp events etc.

Sure events are great when you can get enough players actually interested in them (which most aren't) but then again you have to make the prizes so big to actually even get anyone interested. It's not like we've gotten any exclusive items cough Kagawa's Mask cough that are limited that we can use as prizes to get more players interested because, quite frankly, no one really cares about an event where first place is 1m + 1MS or something similar.

I'm not exactly sure what this rant you started is even about to be honest. You wonder why Guild Leaders are disconnected from their members and maybe it's because they are disconnected from the game? Have you even paid attention to how many leaders of guilds have stepped down. It happens over and over and over again. You expect Guild Leaders to "upkeep" with their members and duties but at the same time you guys always use the excuse that things aren't getting implemented in the game because "staffs are just people who do this in their free time". Let me educate you why Guild Leaders are disconnected from the game and the answer is because Staffers are disconnected from the PRO community. The only staff I've seen truly connecting to the community recently has been Arnie but the rest of you have no idea what the community wants or needs.

Coming out with this thread ranting about how guilds are being ran and then telling us to ask you for help is laughable. You guys haven't done anything to promote guild interaction.